Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Poker Face

Jus finished ep 1.

Yea jus as yall said the plot is cut and dry af....but the last 5 mins was dope af. It made it all worth it.

Im diggin it. Lookin 4ward to rest of da season.

smh at them having my baby from orange is the new blk dating a random meth head lookin cac

And the pilot did not need to be 1 hr n 7 mins. This easily coulda been 42 mins

It's awesome to see how natasha turned her life and her career around. She's not some blockbuster actress but she seems to be in a very comfortable place and given creative freedom and producing projects for herself instead of trying out for roles just to get a paycheck.

I haven't seen this show yet, but I really liked her other one, "Russian doll" on Netflix that she created, produced, and directed a lot of. Starred in too, of course.

I haven't seen this show yet, but I really liked her other one, "Russian doll" on Netflix that she created, produced, and directed a lot of. Starred in too, of course.
loved Russian Doll season 1. Hated season 2, they got too greed, should have never made season 2.

30 mins into ep 2....so this "mystery of the week" shit.

This broad jus be out here solving random crimes n shit lol

I enjoyed this joint.. ending fell a bit flat with her just ending up back on the run from somebody on the phone again tho

Jus watched ep 3. I tried but...

no-randy-jackson.gif

Back