Welcome To aBlackWeb

Passengers Watch As Woman Is Raped On Septa Train

shade-prince.gif

Not niggas in here exposing themselves as that uncle NOBODY wants to be left alone with...

Oh shit

I have not read through the whole thread, but I wonder how many of the witnesses were men. Many men do not understand what sexual assault is; a woman by herself is a lonely woman expecting company. If she denies you, she's just shy, so press her harder.

Sexual assault or not, most bystanders usually mind their business and assumed the altercation is not their business or that another stranger will eventually do something. In a patriarchal society, women are not at the table, they are on the menu.

Y'all never heard about or seen videos of people fuck'n on trains ?? I definitely believe people sat and watched depending on the age group they probably recorded it too

What's crazy is that growing up, this incident basically reflects what I was always told NYC was like when I was growing up. That basically, people could see you dying on the street and wouldn't lift a finger to help.

Even Seinfeld played with that idea as their series finale involved them behaving the way they did in NYC in another location and then going to jail for it because that other place had Samaritan laws.

I dont believe people would sit there and watch that go down, humanity aint that lost. SEPTA and Cops have different accounts so we will have to see.

Back