Welcome To aBlackWeb

Passengers Watch As Woman Is Raped On Septa Train

A 35-year-old man in Pennsylvania is facing rape and assault charges after a woman was sexually assaulted on board a public transit train Wednesday night as riders witnessed the attack but did not intervene, authorities said on Friday.

The woman was assaulted at around 11 p.m. while riding the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) Market-Frankford line towards the town of Upper Darby.

"The assault was observed by a SEPTA employee, who called 911, enabling SEPTA officers to respond immediately and apprehend the suspect in the act," Andrew Busch, a SEPTA spokesperson, said in a statement.

SEPTA officers arrested the man, later identified as 35-year-old Fiston Ngoy, according to Upper Darby Police Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt.

Surveillance video captured the entirety of the assault, giving investigators enough evidence to charge Ngoy with rape and assault, Bernhardt told NBC Philadelphia.

The video also shows how riders, who also witnessed the attack, did nothing to help the woman being assaulted, according to Bernhardt.

"It's disturbing," he said. "I'm shocked, I have no words for it. I just can't imagine seeing what you were seeing through your own eyes and seeing what this woman was going through that no one would step in and help her."

Investigators are also reviewing the videos in an effort to determine who was there and interview possible witnesses, Bernhardt added

Bernhardt told NBC Philadelphia that he spoke to the woman on Friday and said she was doing okay after being taken to a hospital to be treated for her injuries following the assault.

Upper Darby police continues leading the investigation into the rape with assistance from SEPTA Transit Police. Investigators are also urging anyone who witnessed the attack to contact the authorities.

SEPTA is also urging possible witnesses to contact the authorities.

"The rape that occurred on SEPTA’s Market-Frankford Line Wednesday night (Oct. 13) was a horrendous criminal act," Busch said. "There were other people on the train who witnessed this horrific act, and it may have been stopped sooner if a rider called 911."

"SEPTA urges anyone who observes a crime being committed or any dangerous situation occurring to report it. Anyone witnessing an emergency should immediately call 911," he added.

Ngoy remains in jail unable to post bail, NBC Philadelphia reported.

fuckin awful and shameful that no-one even tried to help her and to stop this sick bastard smdh

The original version of this story I saw said some people recorded it and even posted it on social media. If that's true those people all deserve a death sentence. If not true whoever started that deserves an ass whooping for trying to add on to an already traumatic event

Negged because of the click-bait title. Words matter. The chick wasn't raped, she was sexually assaulted. That could mean something as simple as inappropriate touching.
Wrong, not in Pennsylvania law code. He's being charged with Rape and Sexual Assault. Meaning they are certain that RAPE and not simply sexual misconduct/inappropriate sexual contact is what occured.

Multiple news sites are reporting it as rape , and that's not a word they would use mistakenly.

Wrong, not in Pennsylvania law code. He's being charged with Rape and Sexual Assault. Meaning they are certain that RAPE and not simply sexual misconduct/inappropriate sexual contact is what occured.

Multiple news sites are reporting it as rape , and that's not a word they would use mistakenly.

Okay boomer. Do you really believe people were just standing around while a dude was railing a chick? And all this occurring until the police arrived? Stop being sheeple and learn to think for yourself.

I am not defending the actions of the perp, but I am not jumping to conclusions either. 'They' aren't certain of anything.

1634421347128.png

1634421409530.png

Okay boomer. Do you really believe people were just standing around while a dude was railing a chick? And all this occurring until the police arrived? Stop being sheeple and learn to think for yourself.

I am not defending the actions of the perp, but I am not jumping to conclusions either. 'They' aren't certain of anything.

View attachment 671208

View attachment 671210

giphy.gif

We really doing this tight now she was violated sexually assaulted but not rape rape...

You sound crazy right now....

I dont think anyone gave much thought to any sex positions orbaby specific act..

We reacted to the violation and the lack of action by those who witnessed this period.

All yall fulla shit tbh. America is a shit place....but i refuse to believe dude was on top of the broad literally taking her to pound town and ppl was jus chillin as normal.

Thread title is click bait thru n thru.

Whether you want to call it rape or sexual assault trying to minimize it as "taking a chick to pound town" then trying to call other people weirdos is some sick shit. Yall niggas need help

Back