Welcome To aBlackWeb

The last 2mins of ep.2 of the new season...trill. Them fools got quiet REAL FAST. Lol

"Guess y’all must not pray to God up in here. Cause if you muthafuccas did, y'all wouldn't be staring at the devil"

Cold...azzz...shyt!

Amaze this show is made by the same person you did Yellowstone. Totally completely different because this one here is more rawer and gritty and Yellowstone become this feminist soap opera.

Mike McLusky= MM
Miriam McLusky= MM
Mitch McLusky=MM

But Kyle McLusky the sole KM 🤔

The last 2mins of ep.2 of the new season...trill. Them fools got quiet REAL FAST. Lol

"Guess y’all must not pray to God up in here. Cause if you muthafuccas did, y'all wouldn't be staring at the devil"

Cold...azzz...shyt!
That shit was boss as fuck

I just don't care about the girl that went back to hoeing. Like that whole story can be removed

So is he's worried about getting killed in there and that's why he wants out? How quickly the 180 happened from him walking in like he owned the place to getting jumped and wanting out

I got confused by the new thing. So did Marlow or whatever his name is lose some kind of bearer bonds and the one construction guy found them and tried selling them?

I just don't care about the girl that went back to hoeing. Like that whole story can be removed

So is he's worried about getting killed in there and that's why he wants out? How quickly the 180 happened from him walking in like he owned the place to getting jumped and wanting out

I got confused by the new thing. So did Marlow or whatever his name is lose some kind of bearer bonds and the one construction guy found them and tried selling them?

Nah I dont think he scared. They put all the bosses in there to consolidate power and have someone run shit..Once that was done they were supposed to be released.

They went in there.. did what they needed to do, removed potential rivals.. held up their end of the deal and now it comes time to let them out and errbody acting like their hands are tied. Shit is fucked up and somebody on the outside gon get hit for not honoring the deal

Nah I dont think he scared. They put all the bosses in there to consolidate power and have someone run shit..Once that was done they were supposed to be released.

They went in there.. did what they needed to do, removed potential rivals.. held up their end of the deal and now it comes time to let them out and errbody acting like their hands are tied. Shit is fucked up and somebody on the outside gon get hit for not honoring the deal
But he got jumped while the others were just fighting one guy

Back