Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought she was trying to get the guard for sexual assault with sex and a pregnancy but then she killed him

I mean even if it was consensual the guard committed a crime so I didn't understand them asking her if he raped her

So this isn't one of those prisons that guards need another guard to push a button to let them in places? They got keys for every door?

I laughed when the prisoner was behind the metal door and just put his hand out there and fired blindly while the guards were shooting automatics at the door. None of those bullets hit his hand??

The CO that was killed by the national guard didn't really add anything to the story besides showing how outside factors messing with COs minds IMO

I mean what did the prison leader expect to happen after just killing a CO right there while being watched by the national guard. His reign of control was very short lived

Lol this is some unlimited ammo during this episode

And of course Littlefinger escapes

That was a strange last scene. I would have expected Littlefinger to be seen somewhere or something. Just a speech with those 2 is a bit underwhelming while trying to hook people for another season

CO started everything between the Crips and Prison Guards … Mike smoothed that over

The head of Crips said he didn’t want to live to a old age in prison … he basically committed suicide - he didn’t want to survive

I was wondering how little finger was going play his hand thru the whole process.

if dude had that type of reach behind bars.....

I like those conversations they would use to end the episodes throughout the series. When buddy first pulled up at the end of the day to have a brew with Bunny and just shoot the shit took the show to another level for me

Decent. In real life the cops would have stormed the walls the second the first CO got shot. Killing hostages is a terrible way to get demands met.

Not sure why the nerd CO on the wall decided to shoot the cops, although I did find it funny. Not sure what was added by showing his mentally retarded son and bitch wife.

If I still have paramount+ next season I’ll tune, but I’m not gonna keep get it just for the this show if I don’t still have it.

Jus getting back into this...

That prison break/action sequence in ep 9 was dope af. Best i've seen in a minute.

Decent. In real life the cops would have stormed the walls the second the first CO got shot. Killing hostages is a terrible way to get demands met.

Not sure why the nerd CO on the wall decided to shoot the cops, although I did find it funny. Not sure what was added by showing his mentally retarded son and bitch wife.

If I still have paramount+ next season I’ll tune, but I’m not gonna keep get it just for the this show if I don’t still have it.

Bolded...

Yea that made zero sense. idk

So they jus gone forget about those 26 dead bodies in the school bus?

Overall seaon was decent. Pacing off at times. But i fux w it

Season 2 is off to a good start .The show is shaping up to be along the lines of one of my favorite corrupt cop shows The Shield

Oh shit. I gotta watch this.

Season 1 ended with a bang.

That prison break action scene was goat

Last edited:
Back