Welcome To aBlackWeb

Papoose is going to drop 12 more EPs then he will retire

I think I'm the only one that be saying that. 😄
I grew up in the same street as Papoose. He lived a block away from me. We went to the same bad ass junior high school and balled in the same playground Smooth da Hustler & Trigga the Gambler shot "Broken English" which he and Big L made cameo appearances.
I supported throughout the years tho.

Last edited:
I grew up in the same street as Papoose. He lived a block away from me. We went to the same bad ass junior high school and balled in the same playground Smooth da Hustler & Trigga the Gambler shot "Broken English" which he and Big L made cameo appearances.
Could you see yourself ever living in the country or with alot of land and trees?

Random question but me living in new York briefly was wild AF lol

Could you see yourself ever living in the country or with alot of land and trees?

“If you can make it here you can make it anywhere” is our slogan for a reason

I live upstate NY now where it’s more “country” and the lack of energy is boring af sometimes

You gotta support ya mans 💪🏽

New York just felt so unnecessarily stacked man like crazy amount of people constantly, on top of the high cost and old buildings to live in its cons out weighed the pros.

I looooved the food though. It's crazy how many in shape people they are as well.

After living in cities like that for the last couple of decades, I'm 100% ready to live in the country surrounded by trees and shit.

NYC is a beast tho
Stressful but I'm thankful I don't have problems like most. Just a crazy ex but other than that I'm good

NYC is a beast tho
Stressful but I'm thankful I don't have problems like most. Just a crazy ex but other than that I'm good
Wym a beast? I'm always interested in seeing folks in that world to describe what they see in a city vs someone like me that spent days there.

Back