Welcome To aBlackWeb

Papa John’s Founder Admits He Dropped the N-Bomb. Update: Racist John now says he shouldn’t have quit

And that's the guy Shaqcoon O'Neil decided to bail out smh

Oh no, don’t be slandering my nigga Shaq name. Schnatter been kicked off their board of directors & ousted as CEO since March. Shaq has a piece of Papa Johns & his apart of the board since then. Papa Johns stock been soaring since. Shaq swooped in for his own pockets. Pizza still sucks tho.

Oh no, don’t be slandering my nigga Shaq name. Schnatter been kicked off their board of directors & ousted as CEO since March. Shaq has a piece of Papa Johns & his apart of the board since then. Papa Johns stock been soaring since. Shaq swooped in for his own pockets. Pizza still sucks tho.
Bruh.

Its not just him bailing out a racist piece of shit. Shaqcoon has been cooning for a while. Its one thing when he's on TV constantly putting Ernie on a pedestal and always offers to buy him shit and pay for shit for him but its another thing when he goes on Fox news out of nowhere to talk down on Kaepernick.

The Big Sambo

Bruh.

Its not just him bailing out a racist piece of shit. Shaqcoon has been cooning for a while. Its one thing when he's on TV constantly putting Ernie on a pedestal and always offers to buy him shit and pay for shit for him but its another thing when he goes on Fox news out of nowhere to talk down on Kaepernick.

The Big Sambo

Ok, THAT shit was stupid. I wouldn’t call him a coon off of that tho. There’s a lot of older black people who didn’t like what Kaep did because of their military/police backgrounds. Shaq saying that Kaep should of been kneeling and speaking on social justice when he first came into the league stupid as hell. People evolve. 21 year old Kaep & Kaep when he started kneeling were probably two different people. Him bringing up Ali & Russell in that light was dumb felt like he just wanted to give Fox News something to make them happy. I fuck with Shaq but I admit he always tries to be everything to everyone. Some issues he can’t do that shit.

The company's stock has fallen 3.6 percent since Schnatter stepped down as CEO in December 2017 following his criticism of the NFL's handling of national anthem protests by players, which he said hurt the league and curbed sales at Papa John's, which was a sponsor. Schnatter resigned as chairman in July 2018 after using a racial slur on a company diversity training call.

The pizza chain named Starboard Value CEO Jeffrey Smith as its chairman after his private-equity firm made a $200 million investment. In August, Papa John's appointed former Arby's President Rob Lynch as its new CEO.

Schnatter told FOX Business’ Maria Bartiromo in September, in his first interview since stepping down, that he wasn’t forced to retire and that his comments were “misconstrued.”

lol the kids wanted pizza the other day and somebody mentioned papa johns

i was like :sayword: ahem......pizza hut

"ok.....:lilb:whats wrong wit papa joh-"

:sayit:"Peetsah.............Hut"

later I felt like that was strange and I may have over reacted.....

truth....i think I had just saw some shit about him being at a trump rally that day or sumn

all that news shit does get to your head sometimes

lol the kids wanted pizza the other day and somebody mentioned papa johns

i was like :sayword: ahem......pizza hut

"ok.....:lilb:whats wrong wit papa joh-"

:sayit:"Peetsah.............Hut"

later I felt like that was strange and I may have over reacted.....
lmao

But..

Why not tell the kids Papa John had a problem black people?

time and place mane, time and place

they were being treated for good grades....had just left the trampoline park

they just wanted to eat.....they'll get enough of all this shit soon

time and place mane, time and place

they were being treated for good grades....had just left the trampoline park

they just wanted to eat.....they'll get enough of all this shit soon
I get it but racists don't care what the occassion is to make sure they tell their kids to hate niggers.

His pizza still nasty!

Sells shares to become richer so he can sell pizza on a different operative and identity.

Back