Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pamela Alexandra

TBH, not high... any girl with that much hype won't need to get nude to make money... so it's entirely up to her because some niggas are paying regardless
We can all just band together and force the lil bih to drop heat she’s extremely popular so there’s obviously going to be high expectations that’s she’s going to have to uphold

We can all just band together and force the lil bih to drop heat she’s extremely popular so there’s obviously going to be high expectations that’s she’s going to have to uphold

force? lol I don't know about that... if niggas don't pay up for the IG content then she may have to up the ante however

force? lol I don't know about that... if niggas don't pay up for the IG content then she may have to up the ante however
That’s what I meant by force make the bitch drop heat with our money if she doesn’t and cancel her onlyfans acc then her popularity and stock is just going to drop and it’s going to keep dropping till the horny nigga society point blank just drop her

Maaan this bih ain't gonna showin nothin on that "OnlyFans" she finna be finessing for a pay up, watch..same stuff we see on IG

I remember when niggaz would fuck these ig hoes and expose em. Y'all niggaz called them guys lames, I called em heroes.

Back