Welcome To aBlackWeb

Palestine...

I don’t get how they have so much power here in America from Hollywood to the neighborhoods to the Middle East.

I don’t get how they have so much power here in America from Hollywood to the neighborhoods to the Middle East.

There is a historical reason for this.

This isnt a jews run the world conspiracy post.

Just real history.

During most of the history of christianity and islam, charging interest was a sin. In judiasm, charging interest was never a sin.

So for nearly 1800-1900 years, banks in europe and the middle east was owned by jews. That allowed them to get super rich.

Now props where props are due, they worked together to use that advantage to get rich as a people.

That allowed the jewish elite to build high levels of influence in society. And they use that influence now to lobby politicians to support israel

Also, America is a super religious country when compared to other developed countried.

And the bible says that Israel and Palestine being at war is a condition for Jesus coming back. Alot of americas support for Israel comes from that too

That Makes sense

There is a historical reason for this.

This isnt a jews run the world conspiracy post.

Just real history.

During most of the history of christianity and islam, charging interest was a sin. In judiasm, charging interest was never a sin.

So for nearly 1800-1900 years, banks in europe and the middle east was owned by jews. That allowed them to get super rich.

Now props where props are due, they worked together to use that advantage to get rich as a people.

That allowed the jewish elite to build high levels of influence in society. And they use that influence now to lobby politicians to support israel

Plus, evangelical Christians love Jews and throw in millions of dollars a year by visiting Israel and supporting lobbies that support their right to exist.

Also, evangelical Christians were the ones that came up with Zionism first.

Fuck religion. Fuck the Bible. Fuck people thinking they have the right to slaughter an entire society because of some made up words in made up books by done bitch ass people hundreds of years ago.

Fuck outta here man. We all know this shit is wrong. Carrying out any of this bullshit because the Bible said do or this is what you were told Jesus and Gos wanted.

Nigga, imagine some people running up in your house and threatening you and your family’s life because God told them that they were promised the land that you’re occupying.

You would ducking fight back. All of us would. So why is The United States just sitting on the sideline watching this bullshit?

We know why.

Normally I would skip over this dude opinion but the Palestine election shit he brought up is the first I'm hearing.

NPR April 29
Screenshot_20210516-120649.png
Screenshot_20210516-120712.png
...*Palestine President Abbas blames Israel for him postponing election*....
Screenshot_20210516-120825.png

Interesting.

2015 article

Screenshot_20210516-124729.png
Screenshot_20210516-124820.png
Screenshot_20210516-125012.png
Screenshot_20210516-125103.png

Whole thing worth reading.

I gotta say tho that the religious aspect is being downplayed in the article. If you're Christian and take your religion seriously, you're automatically pro Israel. And clearly Christianity influences US politics heavily.

But on the flip I interpret that as the US and it's non Jewish pro Israel citizens emphasize religion in the conflict more than the Israeli/Palistinians actually involved.

Last edited:
Back