Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ozark season 4 is off to a great start with the usual great performances.
The suspense is in place but it's the themes of how long a character will be tolerated,kissed or killed and how most of the characters are walking on the razors edge are truly what makes this show mesmerizing.
Some of the characters may have the balls to give the brutal Cartels the brush off but in the end without the man power or security they are just begging to be made memories.

I think the overall theme of this season is highlighted in Jonah and have Javi...

Basically left unchecked you can raise your worst enemy

^In regards to that post but don't click if you haven't finished the season
I'm surprised her snorting heroin didn't become a bigger problem for her later on. It was supposed to be pure heroin too wasn't it?
If she only did it once she should be good right

272601657_246922557590320_5182272912564162680_n.jpg

Dude really don't react. With his mind and never reacting... He'd be a menace on the poker table. Prolly could make 10 million a year. Get to the finals table at wsop regularly

Season needs even MORE Charlotte ☺
Don't click if you didn't finish
She kind of took a back seat this season which is interesting because she's the oldest and would be in everything. After her and Wyatt split she wasn't really in anything. I think Jonah had more screen time than her. She should have smacked him upside his head since Marty and Wendy weren't going to discipline him

Back