Welcome To aBlackWeb

Episode 6
That was predictable that the truck was a bomb

Lol at how casual Darlene is about shooting Frank and really anyone

Why are they acting like Jonah is 18 when he's just a 14 year old kid?

I tried to put myself in shoes of a parent when looking at jonah. Unfortunately I don't have kids and anyway I tried to play out the scenario in my head led to me swinging on him. Like straight hauling off on that boy. Not sure it works but it felt right. Marty don't got the dog in him tho. He deals with his kids the same way he deals with the mob and everyone else, he will sweeten the pot as many times as he has to not even to get over but just to get by. Everything is a stop gap. Nothing sustainable. /SPOILER]

I tried to put myself in shoes of a parent when looking at jonah. Unfortunately I don't have kids and anyway I tried to play out the scenario in my head led to me swinging on him. Like straight hauling off on that boy. Not sure it works but it felt right. Marty don't got the dog in him tho. He deals with his kids the same way he deals with the mob and everyone else, he will sweeten the pot as many times as he has to not even to get over but just to get by. Everything is a stop gap. Nothing sustainable. /SPOILER]
Yea i thought Wendy was actually making sense when she tried to get him arrested and said he ain't doing no jail time. Jonah is a bitch tho so he wouldn't take that lesson the way it's needed. He also too young to understand why her offing Ben was necessary and how hard she tried to avoid it.

Yea i thought Wendy was actually making sense when she tried to get him arrested and said he ain't doing no jail time. Jonah is a bitch tho so he wouldn't take that lesson the way it's needed. He also too young to understand why her offing Ben was necessary and how hard she tried to avoid it.

I felt like she was waaaay the fuck outa pocket for that shit. especially since she just decided to try to do it on her own without discussing it with Marty. lol them two cant get on the same page for shit

Many questionable moments but all in all, I enjoyed this first half and I'm amped on how they close out the story in the second.

But talk about the random killings and shit. Especially in the last episode. But if you think about it, it's quite warranted. Javi is a nutcase and a half, he was already on edge trying to sabotage the deal with the company from Chicago (don't remember the name) and wanted Darlene gone from the jump. But that marriage angle was trash, I wish Wyatt showed some bravery or something. Man went out like a complete woman lol.

I felt like she was waaaay the fuck outa pocket for that shit. especially since she just decided to try to do it on her own without discussing it with Marty. lol them two cant get on the same page for shit
Tru lol. It was outa line but how else you reach a kid like that. See how well grounding him worked out

my respect for wendy grew. She really was just trying to hold their family together while upping her political game. Marty was just kinda there on both fronts not really making shit shake and letting too much shit slide.

I expected him to evolve into more than a weasel by now.

Reactions: GNS
Tru lol. It was outa line but how else you reach a kid like that. See how well grounding him worked out

Yeah outside of marty straight running him the fade there was nothing else that could be done. He was on some "try me, I'll tell" shit.

I can't have kids.

Lol even when they did discuss something it was like she didn’t give a fuck about his opinion

Y'all seem a little too cool with killing your brother and not understanding why Jonah had a beef with his mother about that.

Guess I know whose family reunion I won't be going to
200.gif

Last edited:
Back