Welcome To aBlackWeb

Laura Linney and Tom Pelphrey absolutely killed it this season. They did a great job showcasing the roller coaster of emotions with the situations that were going on this season.

Would anybody go about it differently with how Wendy dealt with her brother? Given the circumstances?

I wouldn't have drove all that way. As soon as he did that to Helen he had to get dealt with. Gotta go back to the hospital or get slapped out. I wouldn't have played any games about it. They got 2 kids to worry about. Just not worth it. Nigga don't want to take his pills even tho he racing. It's either the psychiatric ward or death.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember being one of, if not the first person on here saying GOT fell off the last season or 2 and everybody wanted to stone me to death lol then mfs finally realized what i was saying

tenor.gif

But nah, this aint that. I still like the show, but the first 3 episodes were pushing the "girl power" agenda pretty heavy and with doing that they pushed Marty's character to the side, he wasn't really active in the first 3 episodes. I'm on episode 4 and it looks like they're finally including Marty into the show.

It's kinda like if Skylar White took over Walter White's business all of sudden and Walt played the background for the first 3 eps...
But that was written that way because if you remember the end of last season Wendy was getting too ambitious and Marty didn’t like it. That’s just doubled down in this season and it led to another wedge between them that worked out eventually. Wendy was on her stringer bell shit while Marty just wanted his corners

I wouldn't have drove all that way. As soon as he did that to Helen he had to get dealt with. Gotta go back to the hospital or get slapped out. I wouldn't have played any games about it. They got 2 kids to worry about. Just not worth it. Nigga don't want to take his pills even tho he racing. It's either the psychiatric ward or death.
I woulda shot buddy myself when he made that call........love you bro but mine come first

Last edited:
Back