Welcome To aBlackWeb

One of my favourite shows right now.

I just hope they keep the same pace and unfold the story beautifully because it has all kinds of potential to be marked as a great show.

The Cartel, The Snell Family, Ruth's father (who I think is a complete psycho), the corruption of the local police and corrupted feds, Marty Byrde the most unintentional gangster of them all lol, plus other small characters they can expand on... this show has a lot to tell.

Can't wait for this next season.

Im off today. Bout to grab some food, then dive tf in. I wanna pace myself. But if this shit is as lit as s1, fuck that!

I am 3 episodes in so far and the show has gotten better.

The writers have definitely stepped it up a notch on this one. The intensity is outta of the world, I hope they keep it up.

Jus finished ep 5. This show is a hell of ride. Fun watch, keeps the viewer guessin. Edge of ur seat type shit.

Dont wanna spoil anything. lmao at martys kids. Im not buyin the fbi cop, he is jus too over the top. My girl ruth still doin her.

Just finished the first episode

Ms Snell is the real hothead and the Snell's are both really big on not being disrespected.....I don't see them lasting long now that the Cartel is going to be at they neck

Using the credit card was bound to fail because I knew he was going to show up on somebody's security camera

Ruth playing Biggie

Marty is real cold and gave Ruth a reality check when he told her you not going to hold me hostage because you saved my life......I think this will force Ruth to make her own moves when she said she wanted to learn how to do the books.....once she learns the books, she is either going to skim money off the books or blackmail Marty

At the end, I thought Ruth's daddy was going to touch her in her no-no spot

I don't know what Ruth's dad's endgame is

I'm starting it now. Even with the recap I still don't remember shit from last season. Might stop this shit and reup s1

Back