Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oz has the woat security prison security/guards

I just wanna know how this niggas hat stayed on

BhvJqq4CEAANYJu.jpg
This needs to be answered lmao

Prisoners with pistols.
Mob Bosses getting whacked by fags.
Death row inmates getting pregnant.
Imprisoned CEO's attempting to assassinate governors.
Undercover cops strung out on tits who commit murder.
CEO's who kill to get out of being extorted for cigarettes.
Ex NBA players
Doctors falling in love with patients that murdered their husband.

I could go on.
That Puerto Rican nurse O'Reilly had a thing for was the best thing about this show. Nothing really happened between them. O'reily was just so obsessed with her he killed for her when her.

That Puerto Rican nurse O'Reilly had a thing for was the best thing about this show. Nothing really happened between them. O'reily was just so obsessed with her he killed for her when her.
That’s not true at all….

That’s not true at all….

I didn't knkw thejr thing got that far. I knew he killed the dude tbat raped her. I stopped watching after Kareem saheed killed adibisi and when the narrator , the wheelchair dude got killed. These shoes jump the shark at some point in the later seasons and becoms unwatchable. I think i stopped watching when ll cool j became an inmate. Back to the subject Lauren Velez was fine asf. She then went to new York undercover. She has a twin sister whos also an actress. I would pic her to play vanessa del rio in a biopic. They really are working on a vanessa del rio biopic she says she wants Rosario Dawson for the role.

I remember I was a PA at a production company in college and we got tasked with this Chuck Zito bar rescue type show. I had to sit down at a computer for 8 hours and watch all season 1 of OZ to write down every timestamp of when Chuck Zito/Pancamo appeared.

87c33eaa3534a451b24f722a31ab29c1.jpg
It wasn’t any; he didn’t appear in Season 1 at all.

His character of Chucky Pancamo didn’t show up till S2. Lol.

OZ was fuckin crazy. My mom got HBO around 99 and I had a TV in the room so I’d watch religiously. The black CO who’s was close to the warden was crazy as hell.

OZ was fuckin crazy. My mom got HBO around 99 and I had a TV in the room so I’d watch religiously. The black CO who’s was close to the warden was crazy as hell.

WTF???

Never knew Carver was on Oz.

Might have to re-watch this.

I was HOOKED to Oz. My first favorite show on HBO.

I knew everything about everyone. And that put me on to all those actors: Edie Falco (Whittesby), Terry Kinney (McManus), J.K. Simmons (Schillinger), Emmon Walker (Said), Harold Parrenau (Hill), Kirk Acevedo (Alvarez), Dean & Scott Winters (The O'Reillys), and their post-Oz projects.

Plus all the cameos were dope: LL, Rick Fox, Master P, Charles S. Dutton, Salt from Salt 'N Peppa.

Even the minor characters that went on to other shows: hell, half the cast of The Wire was in Oz first.

Shirley Bellinger.

Talked CASH SHIT the whole time on Death Row:

“Im ready to meet my maker, let’s see if he’s ready for me.”

“I want to be buried in an unmarked grave.”

The she saw the gallows and FOLDED….

Gotta admit, watching Shirley plead for her life was both frightening and satisfying.

Back