Welcome To aBlackWeb

Overused Phrases That Need To Die ASAP

I just can’t accept these GenZ kids changing sis to sus when sis is still new
I found out a couple months ago ASL means “as hell”. These new kids make me sick 😔.

He might be right black cause niggas was using then in place of than like it was an epidemic
No 😖! They’re stupid, but that’s how they talk! I’m not making this up gah dang it 🤣!

Last edited:
"Lol" the most over used phrase on the interne and it's used for anything and out of context

" I just made eggs and toast lol"

My hat is also blue lol"

"Detroit lol"

If people talked like that i n real life, if you were holding a casual conversation and somebody just burst out laughing for no reason you would think they are weren't right in the head. " I'm getting ready for work HA HA HA!"

Last edited:
"Lol" the most over used phrase on the interne and it's used for anything and out of context

My hat is also blue lol"

"Detroit lol"

If people talked like that i n real life, if you were holding a casual conversation and somebody just burst out laughing for no reason you would think they are weren't right in the head. " I'm getting ready for work HA HA HA!"

I say lol online when I would be smiling in real life

My hat is also blue lol"

"Detroit lol"

you audibly laugh out loud every post you hit the laughin reaction on?

🧐

Last edited:
Back