Overused Phrases That Need To Die ASAP

Rubato

it only matters to us
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$45,987,967
I just wanna say "pushing p" was one of the stupidest phrases i heard in a long time. Glad that crap had a short life.
They got arrested right at the part of the trend when corporations usually beat tf out of it

g-dog-ona-flytip

"..flossin' with da posse cuttin' in da crib!"
Mar 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$460,724
This shit played out the moment whites started using it just like any other slang and terminologies we use that they get ahold of. What I hate most about them using it is that it's out of context. They use it as a way to complain about LGBT , inclusive ness and gender and identity politics. While we originally was just saying be aware l in this current climatewhen we say "stay woke" or some just means that you know what time it is. I find it insulting.

" Hits different" is another one that has to go because they're using my it now.

Rubato

it only matters to us
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$45,987,967
This shit played out the moment whites started using it just like any other slang and terminologies we use that they get ahold of. What I hate most about them using it is that it's out of context. They use it as a way to complain about LGBT , inclusive ness and gender and identity politics. While we originally was just saying be aware l in this current climatewhen we say "stay woke" or some just means that you know what time it is. I find it insulting.

" Hits different" is another one that has to go because they're using my it now.
I agree w the first statement but I hate how much power they have to ruin our shit at will smh

Reactions: AP2.5

AP2.5

People not ready for the upgrade
Site Administrator
2021 ABW Mod of the Year
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$483,242,245

I understood every word of this

why are you never this coherent in the MCU threads? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: Infamous114

Rubato

it only matters to us
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$45,987,967
“Random” gets used wrong and way too often

If she likes you, anybody who’s not her is a “random” lmao

I known her longer than I known you…

Dwayne

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$647,832
“Random” gets used wrong and way too often

If she likes you, anybody who’s not her is a “random” lmao

I known her longer than I known you…
Damn. I heard that one in a while

• Haha
Reactions: Rubato

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$18,425,476
Everybody saying "we outside" "im outside" "they be outside".. pretty much any variation of that shit has gotten pretty annoying
An say we relating to not being afraid of danger while usually in a dangerous location.
Which to me is stupid