Overused Phrases That Need To Die ASAP

Blackish

Titan 🆙
Jan 21, 2017
Cole 🌎
ABW Bucks
$63,054,180
I just can’t accept these GenZ kids changing sis to sus when sis is still new
I found out a couple months ago ASL means “as hell”. These new kids make me sick 😔.

He might be right black cause niggas was using then in place of than like it was an epidemic
No 😖! They’re stupid, but that’s how they talk! I’m not making this up gah dang it 🤣!

Last edited:

g-dog-ona-flytip

"..flossin' with da posse cuttin' in da crib!"
Mar 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$460,724
"Lol" the most over used phrase on the interne and it's used for anything and out of context

" I just made eggs and toast lol"

My hat is also blue lol"

"Detroit lol"

If people talked like that i n real life, if you were holding a casual conversation and somebody just burst out laughing for no reason you would think they are weren't right in the head. " I'm getting ready for work HA HA HA!"

Last edited:

Rubato

it only matters to us
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$45,987,967
"Lol" the most over used phrase on the interne and it's used for anything and out of context

My hat is also blue lol"

"Detroit lol"

If people talked like that i n real life, if you were holding a casual conversation and somebody just burst out laughing for no reason you would think they are weren't right in the head. " I'm getting ready for work HA HA HA!"
I say lol online when I would be smiling in real life

Inori

NAWF
2021 ABW Cool Cat
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$20,308,336

My hat is also blue lol"

"Detroit lol"

you audibly laugh out loud every post you hit the laughin reaction on?

🧐

Last edited: