Welcome To aBlackWeb

Overused Phrases That Need To Die ASAP

White people use it on Twitter all the time

“It was very irresponsible of Rogan to platform Alex Jones and expose a large audience to his dangerous views”
Who you follow on Twitter that you see this on your TL lol

This was what prompted me to think about it yesterday, I was searching for a well written rebuttal to this guy

I don’t understand why they can’t counter his argument without being condescending/dismissive. JUST TALK NORMAL.

It’s that exact attitude that drives people away from the “consensus”

This was what prompted me to think about it yesterday, I was searching for a well written rebuttal to this guy

I don’t understand why they can’t counter his argument without being condescending/dismissive. JUST TALK NORMAL.

It’s that exact attitude that drives people away from the “consensus”

Nah.

“We shouldn’t allow his scary words to reach people” is some soft ass shit lol I hate it

Just provide a better counter argument
Heres the thing everything Shouldn't be up for debate. All things shouldnt be PLATFORMED.
Debates in general are a battle of ego.. nothing is gained from a good faith argument mingling with a bad faith argument.. except the PLATFORMING signal boosting of shittiness

Softness is not part of this equation.

This is not a debate. Just a statement

Heres the thing everything Shouldn't be up for debate. All things shouldnt be PLATFORMED.
Debates in general are a battle of ego.. nothing is gained from a good faith argument mingling with a bad faith argument.. except the PLATFORMING signal boosting of shittiness

Softness is not part of this equation.

This is not a debate. Just a statement

We don’t have to debate the topic

But the word “platform” used in that way irks me, it sounds like it comes with a limp wrist every time

Bad ass" this gets thrown around a lot nowadays on the internet especially by white teens and young adults. That was our shit and I hate the way they say it. When I was a kid I remember it was more of a taunt or an insult for example when my dad found a pack of Newports in my pants pockets when I was in highschool:" oh you a man now? You think you a badass? Think you tough little...?"

Last edited:
Bad ass" this gets thrown around a lot nowadays on the internet especially by white teens and young adults. That was our shit and I hate the way they say it. When I was a kid I remember it was more of a taunt or an insult for example when my dad found a pack of Newports in my pants pockets when I was in highschool:" oh you a man now? You think you a badass? Think you tough little...?"

Bad ass was a white person word meaning good

I hate CAP

I have adapted to it over time, but it annoys me

low key - ain’t heard that in a decade, it was always weird

salty - didn’t know people use it, I always hear it while I play video games (street fighter)

vibe - I like (still use sometimes)! Only to describe a situation not a lady. Eating at a park, some jazz playing, great convo (nice lil vibe). See a bunch of ladies, (look at all those vibes) lmfao no

woke - Stop saying that shit. Whenever I hear someone say I AM WOKE, respond back with GO BACK TO SLEEP! It’s just an enlightening, and it could be about anything. Some woke people need to shut up, go to sleep, and go back to the shit that they used to agree with

pause / no homo - I ain’t heard that since the mid 2000s. Pause still get used but not a lot, it’s funny when dudes say pause to certain things out of no where. We can’t drop pause, it’s still funny

bae - stop, you two will Break up in 2 weeks or less

bad ass - it’s corny and over used. Mainstream media keeps making every movie about some bad ass chick that weighs 99lbs but can kill a 250lbs man!

with the shits - if you are, just fight! No threats just start swinging you hate damn 5th grader

lit - I’m 50/50 about this word. When coronavirus started, it’s lit ended. Can’t be around 100+ people any more lmfao

Last edited:
Every time I see that I legit get annoyed and be wanting to tell folks so your god plays favorites like that
This not the thread for this but...nvm

I might make the thread later if I still care

Back