Welcome To aBlackWeb

Overused Phrases That Need To Die ASAP

But it’s shits lol it came from Chicago savages saying stuff like shooting stabbing fighting we are with all that shit....overtime they narrowed it down to with the shits....man what am I doing lol

Yes, glad you asked yaself what are you doing explaining that bs to me of all people. I wanna say shit, can I not? Nevermind.

Fight me
received_1926939260649581.gif
SN: My mother can't stand when people say something and then say "fight me" lmao.

So this thread the hill you niggas wanna die on?

Y’all better bring this same energy in every thread this year

Niggas wanna be with the shits when its lit knowing damn well they baes ain’t having that. They ain’t with all that shit.

Niggas ain’t woke, they low key mad they can’t secure a bag.

Probably cause they really ratchet AF, facts!

"Facts" is fuckin annoying. That shit can go. "Rabble, rabble! FACTZ! Rabble, rabble!" That shit gay.

Lit and bae can go. Ratchet can go back to meaning a gun, because I'm convinced some hood booger misunderstood the word "wretched" and the dumb bitch ran with it.

All this new nigga lingo is gay. Get it the fuck outta here.

No shit Mr. Literal

index.php

"Facts" is fuckin annoying. That shit can go. "Rabble, rabble! FACTZ! Rabble, rabble!" That shit gay.

Lit and bae can go. Ratchet can go back to meaning a gun, because I'm convinced some hood booger misunderstood the word "wretched" and the dumb bitch ran with it.

All this new nigga lingo is gay. Get it the fuck outta here.

Back