Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Overrated/underrated: Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins

Is Roscoe Jenkins over or under rated??

• Total voters
It was funny af

That dude his momma with a baseball and put a titty on her head.

The worst part was Martin speech at the end and thats because his speeches are always terrible

So 5.5 shared with national security???

If you don't think that thin line is funnier than WHRR

You smoking crack....

Big rocks
I have seen that movie in probably 20yrs. Zero quotables. Ill watch it tonight tho

Worst scene in the movie is Martin's speech at the end. They could've cut that or did something different.

Best scene and the funniest scene is them shooting dice that winds up to them fighting. What makes it more funny is when moms comes downstairs and is like they must be shooting dice. Lol.

Another thing I like about it is Clyde finally getting Lucinda and the build up to it.

Y'all clearly are amused by shit different than I....

Cuz naw bruh... That shit was corny.... Jokes fell flat as shit.... It was just too stale..... The story was super repetitive.... Famous person comes back to their roots and spends time with their cooky eccentric family....

Considering the cast.... It could have been done better... And that's the best compliment I can give

Y'all clearly are amused by shit different than I....

Cuz naw bruh... That shit was corny.... Jokes fell flat as shit.... It was just too stale..... The story was super repetitive.... Famous person comes back to their roots and spends time with their cooky eccentric family....

Considering the cast.... It could have been done better... And that's the best compliment I can give

First of all you champion aquaman. Relax.

Mike Epps was funny in every scene he was in. The banter between martin and Michael Clark duncan was funny.
Him fighting monique was funny af.
The flashbacks to when they were kids was funny af.
Him and ced beefing was funny.

As for it being corny sometimes you can step back and enjoy that shit. Not every movie with black folks gotta be super ignorant, violent or painful to enjoy.

Nobody even saying all that...

But I ain't giving higher grades to sub par comedy cuz it's non threatening blacks....

Mike Epps was the high point... The rest of the shit fell short...I just don't find the shit as charming as you.....

Shit was mad forgettable.....I find it wild that people liked this shit..... No interest in ever watching it again ??‍♂️

Just watched Death At A Funeral

Another good flix tho Martin ain't the lead actor in it

Even tho I’m not a fan of pg-13 rated comedies o can’t call this movie trash...it had some funny parts innit and it’s one of tha few things I can tolerate Monique in...if I’m goin’ strictly off tha 23/5.5 outta 10 ratings it got online to ll have to say it’s underrated a little

Good to see National Security getting love in here tho, one of his most slept on movies.

Back