VOTE

• Total voters

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
1600978624562.png

1600978675735.png
What say you?

This series will be based on what your personal experiences were vs what the general consensus might be about the city.

I was given a lesson on LA the county and LA the city lol

For the purposes of this thread, I'll stick to the city itself.

I think it's properly rated. I enjoyed my time there. I couldn't live there for sure but there is a ton of diversity there from the food to the shops. Even the tourist stuff wasn't terrible

Literally anything I could think to do, it can be done there.

Aight.

I think it's overrated. But I love visiting, will actually be back in March. My moms side of the family is there so I've been there a lot. It's just like almost every other city on a larger scale. Like someone else said, most of my family there complain about it, just like how people do in cities they live in. Best thing about it o me is the food options. That "occupancy" tax it wild tho.

I was so disappointed when we went downtown for the first time and saw the walk of stars. Didn't know they glamoured it up so much when they were presenting people their star. It's so dirty and trashy any other time.

Women>
Entertainment>
Weather>

I had hit the beach and snow covered mountains in the same day

same week

had a bad ass black chick that went to USC, hit up Knottsberry farm, went to China town to this hole in the way spot to watch this young black band perform, caught a Laker and Clipper game, went to a all black gathering in Leimert Park and finished it off with a bomb ass party in Thousand Oaks.

I can so much shit did and missed out on when I lived in LA

I was so disappointed when we went downtown for the first time and saw the walk of stars. Didn't know they glamoured it up so much when they were presenting people their star. It's so dirty and trashy any other time.
That's Bourbon Street too lol

Women>
Entertainment>
Weather>

I had hit the beach and snow covered mountains in the same day

same week

had a bad ass black chick that went to USC, hit up Knottsberry farm, went to China town to this hole in the way spot to watch this young black band perform, caught a Laker and Clipper game, went to a all black gathering in Leimert Park and finished it off with a bomb ass party in Thousand Oaks.

I can so much shit did and missed out on when I lived in LA

These are actually the some oof the reason that I like Northern California way better. I need 4 seasons, my nigga. In LA, you get like 2.5. And living up here, you can literally do ANYTHING off a 2 hour drive. Lakes, Beaches, mountains, redwoods, whatever.

Back