Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Outriders

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy

Game was released last friday if I'm not mistaken, did anyone pick it up? it looks really dope but I've heard its had some issues with Launch but nothing too catastrophic. Game seems like its a bit inspired from Anthem which is dope. Anthem wasnt a great game itself, but it had some really great ideas that were just poorly executed. While reviews for this have been mixed and mainly caused by Bug issues, the team has been quickly patching the game since its Beta testing and just released a patch recently fixing a lot of class balance issues and exploits people found to get legendary loot. Ive really been fiending for a new game to play and I've read that this game is available on PS4/XBONE consoles and if so this might be purchased but was really hoping someone else would be able to share their opinion.

Been reading so many not so pleasing things about this game

This is from the same people that made Bulletstorm fyi

The demo was tough. Was running the co op with my boys and it was fun. But I can't bring myself to spend $80-90 on these games right now lol. I can't.

Returnal is turning my head tho. Might be my first ps5 cop since black ops cold war.

I just started gaming again and picked it up, I didn't play it much but it didn't seem bad imo. I've been overwhelmed with game pass so I'll get around to playing it more in three future

Game was released last friday if I'm not mistaken, did anyone pick it up? it looks really dope but I've heard its had some issues with Launch but nothing too catastrophic. Game seems like its a bit inspired from Anthem which is dope. Anthem wasnt a great game itself, but it had some really great ideas that were just poorly executed. While reviews for this have been mixed and mainly caused by Bug issues, the team has been quickly patching the game since its Beta testing and just released a patch recently fixing a lot of class balance issues and exploits people found to get legendary loot. Ive really been fiending for a new game to play and I've read that this game is available on PS4/XBONE consoles and if so this might be purchased but was really hoping someone else would be able to share their opinion.

I got it from game pass it’s ok so far the aim is not that good but I only played for a sec

2 of my boys play it religiously. I really enjoyed playing the demo but the reviews and commentary after the fact put me off purchasing.

Yeah as much as i want to get it, i think i'll wait for my next gen purchase before i get this. My brothers really enjoy this on Xbox and PC but they aint necessarily crazy about it. Gonna let Biomutant hold me over for awhile.

Weren’t ppl hype this was on gamepass ? lol

It could be worse, I preordered this piece of shit for £60.

The only benefit of playing it on Stadia is that the developers never bothered updating the game on the platform so there was no inventory wipes like with other consoles. Still though, the game is a complete mess.

It could be worse, I preordered this piece of shit for £60.

The only benefit of playing it on Stadia is that the developers never bothered updating the game on the platform so there was no inventory wipes like with other consoles. Still though, the game is a complete mess.

You know a game is trash when the King of Stadia says it garbage. Lol.

Game has been fire since the november update and it came to gamepass. i been logging in the hours. fairly decent story. actually anticipating the expansion

Back