Welcome To aBlackWeb

I liked it

Im sure M Night wont expand on it but it was good to me and I like where they took it

I finally watched it the other day. Wasn't as bad as people were saying at the release. I actually liked the twist but I don't like the fact I know he won't bother to expand on it further.

So yeah m night shamalamalalan is still a fuck nigga, and it's still on sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally watched it the other day. Wasn't as bad as people were saying at the release. I actually liked the twist but I don't like the fact I know he won't bother to expand on it further.

So yeah m night shamalamalalan is still fuck nigga, and it's still on sight.
Yeah I'm kind of bummed he isnt continuing on with the universe. Just ended it with "incredible humans exist."

We've seen characters similar to the horde, glass, and the character Willis plays, but due to the realism of the universe and shamaylans directing style, he could make a dope series out of it and the characters felt unique. Just start introducing new characters in future films especially how they have the government watch group that could be a major villain in the future. Just a lot of potential.

Yeah I'm kind of bummed he isnt continuing on with the universe. Just ended it with "incredible humans exist."

We've seen characters similar to the horde, glass, and the character Willis plays, but due to the realism of the universe and shamaylans directing style, he could make a dope series out of it and the characters felt unique. Just start introducing new characters in future films especially how they have the government watch group that could be a major villain in the future. Just a lot of potential.

I guess the problem is he pulled a cloverfield and just got lucky with scripts he came across and could edit to continue the narrative of unbreakable. I wish it wasn't him. Someone else could have built something ill off those split/glass scripts. He just used them to give unbreakable the legitimacy it didn't receive from audiences during release cause the genre and the universe building era hadn't exploded yet like they have now.

I felt It wasn't as bad as people said. Which for me is suprising when it comes to his films because I've only really liked 6th sense and Split was solid.

Its cause he ain't write split and glass. He just bought the scripts.

Back