Welcome To aBlackWeb

Orlando cop arrests 6 year old girl for temper tantrum?

As racist as this is. I put some blame on us a people for shit like this as well.

The black cop who did this got fired. Dennis Turner
5-P-ORLANDO-KIDS-ARREST_WFOR1AV7.jpg

The fucking principal or administrator in the office when this was going on is black as well.

Last edited:
You mean to tell me this is a whole different situation of a little girl getting “arrested” or this is the same situation from a couple weeks ago?

You mean to tell me this is a whole different situation of a little girl getting “arrested” or this is the same situation from a couple weeks ago?

This happened months ago but I think the video just got released.

That was a black cop?

Don't forget it was black lady in the office with that little girl who sat there and said nothing and let that black male cop do that shit.

They should all be fired and shunned in black communities if we really had them.

The arrest made headlines and led to Turner’s dismissal when it first occurred in September 2019. Kaia was charged with battery for kicking and punching three school employees that day—a result of her being exhausted from her sleep apnea condition, her grandmother Meralyn Kirkland said at the time.
Kirkland has been outspoken about the arrest—it was the second time that day Officer Turner arrested a child (he also attempted to arrest a 6-year-old boy at the same school, but employees prevented the arrest from being completed—details of that arrest have not been made public)

The video, shared by Kaia’s family with the Orlando Sentinel on Monday night, begins with the young girl sitting quietly in a room with a school employee, listening to a story being read to her. The employee, spotting two officers in her doorway, then tells Kaia that she has to go with the men.

“What are those for?” she asks, spotting the zip ties in the officer’s hand.

“They’re for you,” another officer responded, before fastening them onto her wrists.

As soon as she’s cuffed, Kaia begins wailing, “Help me!”

“Please let me go,” she gasps between cries. “I don’t want to go in the police car.”

Employees at the Lucious & Emma Nixon Academy expressed concern to Officer Turner after Kaia was marshaled into the car.

“The restraints, are they necessary?” one staffer asked, as others held their hands to their faces in disbelief.

“Yes,” Turner said, “If she was bigger, she would have been wearing regular handcuffs.”

Later, Turner bragged about the number of people he had arrested in his career—6,000 people, including children as young as 7, he said. When one of the employees pointed out Kaia was 6 years old, Turner responded: “Now she has broken the record.”

Article said in the begining he was fired, then later on says he retired last year. wdf

Also in general, im tired of seeing peoples not disciplining their bad ass kids. She should of been sent home and not arrested, but at the same time, I wanna know why this lil girl so comfortable hitting strangers who are adults.

Back