Welcome To aBlackWeb

Orlando Brown Got God... How did people transport food before 1800 🤔

Admitting to letting another man suck your dick is gay in and of itself, however, somehow the way he said it made it sound even gayer.

Admitting to letting another man suck your dick is gay in and of itself, however, somehow the way he said it made it sound even gayer.

At least when FatLip admitted it you could kinda understand (he was tricked by a tranny). This nigga basically sashay'in out the closet and that hairdo ain't helpin' him none.

Nick Cannon responds

all these words and not once did he say "hell naw, I ain't nevah sucked no dick".

2zo1ki.jpg

Last edited:
At this point, can a straight man even sue someone for defamation over them falsely accusing them of a homosexual act?

I figured it was implied but when u put it that way

He did say that he didn't know Orlando personally, so unless Nick just going around suck random B List dick, I think that the denial is supposed to be implied.

That said, I'm not saying I believe it happened, but this response seems a bit funny to me. He's apparently taking the high road and using Orlando as a way to open up a bigger discussion. That's fine, but part of me feels like this is a deflection because he believes if he reacts too strongly in the negative, it will make him look guilty. All I can say for me is that is some dude I didn't really even know claimed I sucked his dick, even if I wanted to take the high road, I think I'd make the point that I didn't really know dude and definitely didn't do any gay shit with him a little more clearly.

Back