Welcome To aBlackWeb

Orlando Brown Got God... How did people transport food before 1800 🤔

I guess I'm just in the extreme minority here. When I see fuckshit like that I immediately go, OK this crackhead is obviously lying for attention.. y'all tend to take his word as the Truth and put the onus on Nick Cannon to prove him wrong... childish way to approach things imo

Or you know maybe some of us acknowledge we don't know anything about the situation and therefore don't know who's telling the truth but do find it curious when one person doesn't even bother to clearly refute what was said.

Or you know maybe some of us acknowledge we don't know anything about the situation and therefore don't know who's telling the truth but do find it curious when one person doesn't even bother to clearly refute what was said.
Nuh uh. We all understand Orlando Brown is an unstable drug addict 1st and foremost. He has zero credibility. Why doesnt Nick Cannon get the benefit of the doubt automatically? Because trash culture rules thats why..

If I say monk has 7 toes on his left foot are you going to post a picture of your feet to prove me wrong?

Nuh uh. We all understand Orlando Brown is an unstable drug addict 1st and foremost. He has zero credibility. Why doesnt Nick Cannon get the benefit of the doubt automatically? Because trash culture rules thats why..

If I say monk has 7 toes on his left foot are you going to post a picture of your feet to prove me wrong?

If you want to give Nick the benefit of the doubt, I wouldn't knock you. He probably is the more credible of the two. I'm suspending judgement. Just because dude is whacked out doesn't mean he's lying.

If someone made a claim about me that I thought was too ridiculous to be taken seriously, I probably wouldn't respond at all. However, if I felt the need to write a long ass deflection from the accusation, I would start it off by saying the accusation was bullshit. Nick didn't do that. I'm just saying that comes off as weird to me.

If you want to give Nick the benefit of the doubt, I wouldn't knock you. He probably is the more credible of the two. I'm suspending judgement. Just because dude is whacked out doesn't mean he's lying.

If someone made a claim about me that I thought was too ridiculous to be taken seriously, I probably wouldn't respond at all. However, if I felt the need to write a long ass deflection from the accusation, I would start it off by saying the accusation was bullshit. Nick didn't do that. I'm just saying that comes off as weird to me.

the nigga said Michael jackson his father along w/ a bunch of other off the wall crazy shit when he was on Dr. Phil. He is completely out of it and niggas know that, thats just like the crazy nigga in your neighborhood who is known for saying some off the wall shit, saying some off the wall shit about you. You know that nigga crazy and so does everybody else so you just dont feed into it.

Shit falls into the same category as fighting a retarded nigga imo

the nigga said Michael jackson his father along w/ a bunch of other off the wall crazy shit when he was on Dr. Phil. He is completely out of it and niggas know that, thats just like the crazy nigga in your neighborhood who is known for saying some off the wall shit, saying some off the wall shit about you. You know that nigga crazy and so does everybody else so you just dont feed into it.

Shit falls into the same category as fighting a retarded nigga imo

I hear you, but nobody is saying that Orlando Brown is a credible witness. People just said it was odd that Nick responded, but never really said dude was lying. Look, you might have a crackhead in the hood that claims he sucked some dude's dick for drugs. You might know that crackhead is a known liar, and that's good enough reason to not take his word on the matter. However, you can't just dismiss the claim as impossible either cause there are a lot of funny style niggas out there doing shit like that.

I hear you, but nobody is saying that Orlando Brown is a credible witness. People just said it was odd that Nick responded, but never really said dude was lying. Look, you might have a crackhead in the hood that claims he sucked some dude's dick for drugs. You might know that crackhead is a known liar, and that's good enough reason to not take his word on the matter. However, you can't just dismiss the claim as impossible either cause there are a lot of funny style niggas out there doing shit like that.

this is true

If y'all dumb enough to believe this far out there ass nigga thats on y'all. I remember niggas in L.A. said the next time he gies to jail they was gonna dp him lmao.

I guess I'm just in the extreme minority here. When I see fuckshit like that I immediately go, OK this crackhead is obviously lying for attention.. y'all tend to take his word as the Truth and put the onus on Nick Cannon to prove him wrong... childish way to approach things imo

agreed I get it some niggas would fight but this nigga trolling and drugged up. Fight fiends for what

Back