Welcome To aBlackWeb

Orlando Brown Got God... How did people transport food before 1800 🤔

coming from a user/abuser, I think dude is more crazy then high off some hard shit

not that he aint getting high.....but his physical dont match the bizarre shit he's always doing

he still got weight on him, looks like he's been to a barber at least within the month, no missing teeth or none of that

he aint bummed out smoking rocks nowhere......looks like he just runs off on lil coke/X binges and then we see the fallout when the check dries up

I've watched this shit so many times....dude aint too far gone at all, just need some people around that care about him

and when I say care I dont mean tell him he's gonna be ok and give him $50......i mean kick his ass and make him see what he's doing, get him out and doing some normal, fun shit...get him working....get him back focused on a career

he could be a dope comeback story

Last edited:
coming from a user/abuser, I think dude is more crazy then high off some hard shit

not that he aint getting high.....but his physical dont match the bizarre shit he's always doing

he still got weight on him, looks like he's been to a barber at least within the month, no missing teeth or none of that

he aint bummed out smoking rocks nowhere......looks like he just runs off on lil coke/X binges and then we see the fallout when the check dries up

I've watched this shit so many times....dude aint too far gone at all, just need some people around that care about him

and when I say care I dont mean tell him he's gonna be ok and give him $50......i mean kick his ass and make him see what he's doing, get him out and doing some normal, fun shit...get him working....get him back focused on a career

he could be a dope comeback story

This seem to be what Dave Chappelle was talking about on that inside the actors sutdio interview playing out in real time. Child stars seem to get it the worst tho.

Its just that now everyone has cell phones and the internet has sped up information sharing. Its hard to get away now.

Someone need to help dude tho or it wont end well.

imo the child star thing almost cant be avoided

adults who become rich overnight cant even handle it

so think about being a kid and having everything you want...and having a ton of people around you telling you how great and so much better than everybody else you are.....

and then the inevitable.....life and age comes along and tells you aaaallll that shit was lies......these people dont like you, they make money off you....these women dont like you, they like your money and lifestyle.....you're not special, your parents knew people and you got pimped....

reality hits hard all at once and super late......they dont even know how to think in this space because they've been "ahead" their whole lives

imagine somebody hit the reset button and you lost all your saves and cheats....you dont even wanna play any more

it'll take years to come around to a normal life, but they can do it.....imo the best thing for them would be to get away from entertainment and focus on family or something to care for.....pets, gardening, building, etc.....watching your "seeds" grow and knowing they need you can give people a whole new sense of worth.....it helps me *shrugs*

imo the child star thing almost cant be avoided

adults who become rich overnight cant even handle it

so think about being a kid and having everything you want...and having a ton of people around you telling you how great and so much better than everybody else you are.....

and then the inevitable.....life and age comes along and tells you aaaallll that shit was lies......these people dont like you, they make money off you....these women dont like you, they like your money and lifestyle.....you're not special, your parents knew people and you got pimped....

reality hits hard all at once and super late......they dont even know how to think in this space because they've been "ahead" their whole lives

imagine somebody hit the reset button and you lost all your saves and cheats....you dont even wanna play any more

it'll take years to come around to a normal life, but they can do it.....imo the best thing for them would be to get away from entertainment and focus on family or something to care for.....pets, gardening, building, etc.....watching your "seeds" grow and knowing they need you can give people a whole new sense of worth.....it helps me *shrugs*

I've seen a lot of celebs lose everything and still try to maintain that "I still got it" steez long after their glory days. It's gotta be worse for child actors that ain't gettin' that work anymore and never had to function out in the real world.

the last post he made on his IG back in September stated that he is working on a reality show.. i think this was not real and he ain't addresing it because any publicity is good right now

the last post he made on his IG back in September stated that he is working on a reality show.. i think this was not real and he ain't addresing it because any publicity is good right now

I honestly dont know if Id believe him about that reality show shit unless he doing it himself and having it picked up as like a web series on worldstar or some other site.

dude really in a bad place right now

Back