Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

Is that your logic? Well Weinstein is known NOW so what’s up?
It's not my logic it's an obvious fact. One person is known = more ppl will pay attention off name recognition. Somebody else not as well known = less attention.

What's up with what? Doc been out and been discussed on major platforms white ppl pay attention to.

Show me where I said that. Please. Or you can actually refute something that I've actually said. The words are on your screen. You don't need to rely on memory. Or, the third option, stop wasting both of our time and stop quoting me until you're ready to discuss what I've actually typed.
My point is that the docs didn’t get the same level of attention. You quoted me and said this.

Why didn't you start the thread? Did you watch the documentary? Did you promote it? Or did you ignore it and pretend it wasn't made and claim that only the black pervs get documentaries made on them?

My replay was this.

I didn’t even know when it came out. I found out from you. But guess what? I damn sure knew when R Kelly’s doc came out.

You then said this.

That sounds like a you problem. I knew about the documentary last fall. It wasn't released secretly. I'm not the only person on this site that knew of its existence either.

I then said this

So it got the same level of attention that R Kelly’s did you’re saying?

Then you said this.

Is that what you read? I'm pretty clear in my statements. Rebut what is on your screen or move along.

Then we’ve gone back and forth since with you saying shit like rEfUtE mE

Show me where I said that. Please. Or you can actually refute something that I've actually said. The words are on your screen. You don't need to rely on memory. Or, the third option, stop wasting both of our time and stop quoting me until you're ready to discuss what I've actually typed.
My point is that the docs didn’t get the same level of attention. You quoted me and said this.

Why didn't you start the thread? Did you watch the documentary? Did you promote it? Or did you ignore it and pretend it wasn't made and claim that only the black pervs get documentaries made on them?

My replay was this.

I didn’t even know when it came out. I found out from you. But guess what? I damn sure knew when R Kelly’s doc came out.[
That thread is about sick celebrities not white pedos. There's niggas and Latinos sprinkled all through the perverts in there. And I check that thread everytime I see there's a new post. Probably have posted in there as well. But I don't know what you want me to be in there saying on the daily. Enlighten me.
you didn’t post in there. You don’t have to check. It’s about white male pedos to counteract all the talk about the black males. Yeah a few non whites were sprinkled in but still.

It's not my logic it's an obvious fact. One person is known = more ppl will pay attention off name recognition. Somebody else not as well known = less attention.

What's up with what? Doc been out and been discussed on major platforms white ppl pay attention to.
Weinstein has name recognition NOW.

My replay was this.

I didn’t even know when it came out. I found out from you. But guess what? I damn sure knew when R Kelly’s doc came out.

You then said this.

That sounds like a you problem. I knew about the documentary last fall. It wasn't released secretly. I'm not the only person on this site that knew of its existence either.

I then said this

So it got the same level of attention that R Kelly’s did you’re saying?

Then you said this.

Is that what you read? I'm pretty clear in my statements. Rebut what is on your screen or move along.

Then we’ve gone back and forth since with you saying shit like rEfUtE mE

My replay was this.

I didn’t even know when it came out. I found out from you. But guess what? I damn sure knew when R Kelly’s doc came out.[

you didn’t post in there. You don’t have to check. It’s about white male pedos to counteract all the talk about the black males. Yeah a few non whites were sprinkled in but still.

I see what you did there. Your point isn't what started our conversation. You jumped into another conversation, which I've given the breakdown on and are now trying to make it seem as if I initially rebutted a point that you made. Nice try.

I won't take your word for it. And you know you clearly mentioned thread about "white pedos" and when I asserted that I have been in the Weinstein thread, you throw out the Sick Celeb thread. You still didn't enlighten me on what I'm supposed to be posting in there.

Let's keep it real this "why you goin after black men" woulda been said if it was somebody white making this instead of oprah.

Now for oprah to make this I dont see what the point is since I dont think anything recent has come up about him.

But at the end of the day, all this and I havent seen nobody say russell is innocent. So once again we rallying behind a nigga that dont deserve it solely off blackness not cuz he legitimately needs protection.

Niggas need to get on code. Period. Oprah could do a thousand other things.

It's not about rallying behind russ. Fuck him. But why is she rushing to condemn him? Especially considering her known ties. Certain things we don't need to do to eachother.
It's obvious to me what her motivation is tho.

Meanwhile R Kelly has been fucking little girls for decades.

Niggas keep using r. Kelly example like the nigga didn’t openly marry Aaliyah. Like he didn’t molest half of chicago. Niggas don’t care about what wrong in the community till white peoples bring it up it seem like.

And crackers been exposing each other for this shit. And then they make in a gender thing? If black women are the main victims why can’t a black woman bring it to light? Do these niggas want justice or just white privilege to extend to famous rich niggas?

Why is shocking that we paid attention to rkelly more than weinstein? Kellz was part of black culture and the reason half of us were even born. We know him and are familiar with him so we watched the doc (I didnt but a lot of us did). Niggas couldn't pick out weinsteins face in a lineup til 2 year ago. Should be obvious why one got talked about more than the other here. Surviving rkelly moved units because of us. Not because white ppl took some special interest.

Facts

Niggas keep using r. Kelly example like the nigga didn’t openly marry Aaliyah. Like he didn’t molest half of chicago. Niggas don’t care about what wrong in the community till white peoples bring it up it seem like.

And crackers been exposing each other for this shit. And then they make in a gender thing? If black women are the main victims why can’t a black woman bring it to light? Do these niggas want justice or just white privilege to extend to famous rich niggas?
The nigga had his biggest song right after the trial for child molestation ...ponder on that.,, like niggas saw him go to court daily for sex w a minor then bumped his music... now we outraged tho lol

The nigga had his biggest song right after the trial for child molestation ...ponder on that.,, like niggas saw him go to court daily for sex w a minor then bumped his music... now we outraged tho lol

And you wonder why niggas ain’t taking your anti Oprah outrage seriously. You pretty much saying nobody gave a fuck but now that people do the black men should be protected by the black community(which they have been) like how the white community protects their white men.

Niggas want pedophiles to fall under protection. And wonder why it’s a gender divide. Weird as fuck.

Niggas need to get on code. Period. Oprah could do a thousand other things.

It's not about rallying behind russ. Fuck him. But why is she rushing to condemn him? Especially considering her known ties. Certain things we don't need to do to eachother.
It's obvious to me what her motivation is tho.
I dont think anybody believes oprah being a beacon of justice now. I'm sure we smart enough to see through it...like I said, I dont see the point.

But like I also said, you dont get to do foul shit and also keep control of the narrative. If bullshit comes out about you stemming from you doing bullshit, you gotta deal with that on your own. Dont fall back on the race to protect you.

Back