Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

Let's keep it real this "why you goin after black men" woulda been said if it was somebody white making this instead of oprah.

Now for oprah to make this I dont see what the point is since I dont think anything recent has come up about him.

But at the end of the day, all this and I havent seen nobody say russell is innocent. So once again we rallying behind a nigga that dont deserve it solely off blackness not cuz he legitimately needs protection.

People are being willfully ignorant.......and/or intellectually dishonest..............if they say they don't understand the problem here.

You're being willfully ignorant and/or intellectually dishonest if you don't recognize that one of those white men died in jail and another one's trial starts next month.

Let's keep it real this "why you goin after black men" woulda been said if it was somebody white making this instead of oprah.

Now for oprah to make this I dont see what the point is since I dont think anything recent has come up about him.

But at the end of the day, all this and I havent seen nobody say russell is innocent. So once again we rallying behind a nigga that dont deserve it solely off blackness not cuz he legitimately needs protection.
U could have stopped at you don’t see the point in her making it.....everything else is speculation and allegations from a time before u were born

U could have stopped at you don’t see the point in her making it.....everything else is speculation and allegations from a time before u were born
We know he was a grown ass man that got with kimora when she was underaged. You grooming/fuckin underaged girls I dont have no support for you. You on your own when the shit comes to light.

But is anybody saying the accusations ain't true? That's who I wana hear from lol. Defend the nigga off thinking he ain't do nothin, not cuz he black.
I mean the man still has his passport meaning the law of the land ain’t really worried bout those accusations....and according to his post he cleared his name of 30 yr old accusations....the thing is we now know the power of these types of projects

Ppl are afraid to think for themselves so unfortunately they sit and wait for ppl to provide them their opinion on things....this is not diffrrnt

I mean the man still has his passport meaning the law of the land ain’t really worried bout those accusations....and according to his post he cleared his name of 30 yr old accusations....the thing is we now know the power of these types of projects
Fam we black what the law excuses dont mean shit to us lol do anybody believe he ain't do the shit or are we supposed to shield all alleged black criminals off the strength of the race? Would we gaf about this doc if russell was white?

Fam we black what the law excuses dont mean shit to us lol do anybody believe he ain't do the shit or are we supposed to shield all alleged black criminals off the strength of the race? Would we gaf about this doc if russell was white?
I guess we ll never know right cuz she ain’t making one....

Innocent UNTIL PROVEN guilty....ur stance is irresponsible he doesn’t have to be a criminal because you THINK or FEEL that he is

Back