Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

Gabi.... do you hear yourself??

You're telling me that these white men have lost jobs...and that's where it stops. There will be no consequences for the cacs outside of financial ones. The general public doesn't even most of them are predators because the media downplays it. No documentaries aka awareness, no prison time, just a loss of money..

Im telling you Cosby and Kelly have been exposed 7 different ways and are going to die in prison

You have proved my point of inequality
Them not being able to do what they do anymore is the ultimate goal. Whether that means they cant work anymore or lost bread they not just going back to regular life like nothing happened. Kellz, weinstein and cosby been allegedly raping bitches for decades. So of course they getting raked over the coals.

Like I said before, yall only bring up these white dudes as a deflection when we talkin about somebody black even tho they've had shit done to them.

Gabi.... do you hear yourself??

You're telling me that these white men have lost jobs...and that's where it stops. There will be no consequences for the cacs outside of financial ones. The general public doesn't even know most of them are predators because the media downplays it. No documentaries aka awareness, no prison time, just a loss of money..

Im telling you Cosby and Kelly have been exposed 7 different ways and are going to die in prison

You have proved my point of inequality

Bruh you’re forgetting the 20 years our community let R. Kelly off Scott free and we knew it. He is worst then all those white dudes.
We get it white privilege is real

Them not being able to do what they do anymore is the ultimate goal. Whether that means they cant work anymore or lost bread they not just going back to regular life like nothing happened. Kellz, weinstein and cosby been allegedly raping bitches for decades. So of course they getting raked over the coals.

Like I said before, yall only bring up these white dudes as a deflection when we talkin about somebody black even tho they've had shit done to them.

Facts literally every topic. It’s always well what about random white dude #37

and if Kelly has got checked by us back in 1995 he wouldn’t took it this far.

and further niggas 20 years ago were not up on rape culture and sex crime we all thought rapists was just them dudes in the bushes with masks.

and black men are sensitive to our image in media and we don’t want to talk about all the moletsers in our community we made it a white problem while the victims stay silent

My thing is these its not really going to be a real documentary. Its just going to be the every accuser in front of the camera telling their story and them treating it as 100% fact. The dont question anything they say and just go with it.

I watch a lot of documentaries on all sorta things, for instance the one about the Saudi Prince murdering that journalist. The guy who did it, challenged both sides accusations and or inconsistencies. But when I tried to watch that Bill Cosby & the Weinstein doc, it was like night & day. It was just people accusing them sitting in front of the camera saying he did this or that, no real investigation and I'm willing to be this Russell Simmons one will be exactly like that.

Back