Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

There is multiple Harvey Weinstein documentaries fam.

Naw we talking bout Oprah making one about him since she coming at MJ and Russ. She been quiet about her friend Weinstein.

It is as almost as Oprah is trying to get attention from Harvey two of these documentaries in wat less than a year or two and has she ever or how often does she do these things all questions I have

Did yall know that the woman who first tried to bring charges up on Russell is a film maker,but also in the film Hav Plenty ,the main love interest was based on the lady who eventually said Russ raped her.

Russ heard them allegations and quit mad companies and was on the first thing smoking like the next day.

Not the biggest fan of Oprah,but it's not her fault niggas be wilding.

Kevin Spacey's accuser suddenly turned up dead so they dismissed the charges against him... where's the documentary??

2 ppl involved died.A nurse's Assistant with mental issues who was harassing Spacey and sending bomb threats and other shit got hit by a car.

One of her patients supposedly told her Spacey assaulted them and she went on a rampage stalking him.

The other person was a male massage therapist who claimed Spacey sexually harassed/assaulted him who died and the cause wasn't released as far as I know.

Last edited:
2 ppl involved died.A nurse's Assistant with mental issues who was harassing Spacey and sending bomb threats and other shit got hit by a car.

One of her patients supposedly told her Spacey assaulted them and she went on a rampage stalking him.

The other person was a male massage therapist,who claimed Spacey sexually harassed/assaulted who him died and the cause wasn't released as far as I know.

Well that interesting

@Elzo69Renaissance

How old was Kamora Lee when Rus got with her?

He met her when she was 17 but they got married when she was like 23

He pursued her for yrs before she got with him then it was on and off

He didn't cut a deal with her parents,he got her number from her mother at a point when they had lost contact before they were officially together when she was grown already.

He met her when she was 17 but they got married when she was like 23

He pursued her for yrs before she got with him then it was on and off

He didn't cut a deal with her parents,he got her number from her mother at a point when they had lost contact before they were officially together when she was grown already.

On some Tyga shit

The other person was a male massage therapist who claimed Spacey sexually harassed/assaulted him who died and the cause wasn't released as far as I know.
The media is SILENT about this even tho that's a Hollywood movie script waiting to happen

Can't wait for her to get her comeuppance.

Just a matter of time.

Not going to happen cause she is going to keep doing the shit she doing to stay in their good graces.

Another point I made on the IC that folks wacked and thumbs down when I said Oprah had money but white folks had the power over her and could stop her money.

Now niggas wanna see the light. It's not that I hate Oprah by saying that but the shit was obvious. There are very wealthy figureheads of all races and Oprah just happens to be a black one.

Isn't Weinstein currently under indictment and waiting on trial?

Y'all gotta start using a better example.

Nigga literally just had his bail raised to 5 million and the judge said the trial is staring January 6th regardless of anything. Niggas that use Weinstein or any other celeb as a deflection don't care about seeing men who may have been harming black women brought to justice. They just want to be able to say white men harm women without consequence so why can't they...

Half the niggas in this pic don't have careers to speak of anymore. Have lost work and went to court for what they did.

But that dont matter all yall care about is has a doc been made lol
Gabi.... do you hear yourself??

You're telling me that these white men have lost jobs...and that's where it stops. There will be no consequences for the cacs outside of financial ones. The general public doesn't even know most of them are predators because the media downplays it. No documentaries aka awareness, no prison time, just a loss of money..

Im telling you Cosby and Kelly have been exposed 7 different ways and are going to die in prison

You have proved my point of inequality

Last edited:
Back