Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

BlackRain

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$98,720
Isn't Weinstein currently under indictment and waiting on trial?

Y'all gotta start using a better example.
Nigga literally just had his bail raised to 5 million and the judge said the trial is staring January 6th regardless of anything. Niggas that use Weinstein or any other celeb as a deflection don't care about seeing men who may have been harming black women brought to justice. They just want to be able to say white men harm women without consequence so why can't they...

shutupGabi

Head Auntie of Dragonstone
Jan 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$90,634,651
Word View attachment 200066

No docs on them yet we've had docs on Kelly Mj and now Russell
Half the niggas in this pic don't have careers to speak of anymore. Have lost work and went to court for what they did.

But that dont matter all yall care about is has a doc been made lol

IC_Refugee

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,297,639
Half the niggas in this pic don't have careers to speak of anymore. Have lost work and went to court for what they did.

But that dont matter all yall care about is has a doc been made lol
Gabi.... do you hear yourself??

You're telling me that these white men have lost jobs...and that's where it stops. There will be no consequences for the cacs outside of financial ones. The general public doesn't even know most of them are predators because the media downplays it. No documentaries aka awareness, no prison time, just a loss of money..

Im telling you Cosby and Kelly have been exposed 7 different ways and are going to die in prison

You have proved my point of inequality

Last edited:
Reactions: deadeye

shutupGabi

Head Auntie of Dragonstone
Jan 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$90,634,651

You're telling me that these white men have lost jobs...and that's where it stops. There will be no consequences for the cacs outside of financial ones. The general public doesn't even most of them are predators because the media downplays it. No documentaries aka awareness, no prison time, just a loss of money..

Im telling you Cosby and Kelly have been exposed 7 different ways and are going to die in prison

Them not being able to do what they do anymore is the ultimate goal. Whether that means they cant work anymore or lost bread they not just going back to regular life like nothing happened. Kellz, weinstein and cosby been allegedly raping bitches for decades. So of course they getting raked over the coals.

Like I said before, yall only bring up these white dudes as a deflection when we talkin about somebody black even tho they've had shit done to them.

Reactions: Hellczar

Hellczar

Tidewater Negro
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$24,380,094

You're telling me that these white men have lost jobs...and that's where it stops. There will be no consequences for the cacs outside of financial ones. The general public doesn't even know most of them are predators because the media downplays it. No documentaries aka awareness, no prison time, just a loss of money..

Bruh you’re forgetting the 20 years our community let R. Kelly off Scott free and we knew it. He is worst then all those white dudes.
We get it white privilege is real

Reactions: ajackson17

Hellczar

Tidewater Negro
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$24,380,094
Them not being able to do what they do anymore is the ultimate goal. Whether that means they cant work anymore or lost bread they not just going back to regular life like nothing happened. Kellz, weinstein and cosby been allegedly raping bitches for decades. So of course they getting raked over the coals.

Like I said before, yall only bring up these white dudes as a deflection when we talkin about somebody black even tho they've had shit done to them.
Facts literally every topic. It’s always well what about random white dude #37

and if Kelly has got checked by us back in 1995 he wouldn’t took it this far.

and further niggas 20 years ago were not up on rape culture and sex crime we all thought rapists was just them dudes in the bushes with masks.

and black men are sensitive to our image in media and we don’t want to talk about all the moletsers in our community we made it a white problem while the victims stay silent

Reactions: ajackson17

Soul_Rattler

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$323,788
50 is right, but 50 is guilty of doing the same shit as Oprah and he's been doing it for well over a decade.