Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

FzAM6DEXsAAE2yO

This screen shot makes it look like Russ is kinda right about her getting them to side with her against him. Idk why shes acting like she had to air this out on fathers day or has to worry bout working, his money made it so she doesnt have to work ever. I mean cuz of her last name, they had her as a teen sitting on panels lecturing people on voting when she wasnt een old enough to vote.

But on the flip side, you cant constantly be yelling about your divorce to yout kids. DF they gunna do about it? You either gotta fight it out in court or eat that L.

Tired of these old tricking ass niggas. Had no problem cashing out to get her, but when its divorce time we gotta hear "She just wanted me for my money, wahhhh"

But this tweet got him looking crazy fr fr

This is bullshit.

Him defending himself on Father’s Day or feeling attacked in Father’s Day or showing him arguing with his kids or wife are all bullshit.

What’s more important?
SA allegations?
Fucking with a 16 yr old
Or a damn declined debit card while in Greece and stop paying for college and stopping monthly payments?

Back