Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

The fact that this is an interview thats about to touch on serious allegations & this asshole made sure to set up his camera and sit to making himself to look like Buddah...this nigga guilty.
First 13 min is him talking about spirituality and him wanting to help people be vegans an his new "post pandemic lifestyle" and all this fuck shit. Then when he finally starts talking about this, he goes I'm guilty.....of supporting and taking part in an unjust lifestyle and being a womanizer. This dirtball went into a whole SJW feminist apology of his "womanizer" ways, but at the same time was lowkey braggin cuz he was naming names of chicks he bagged.
I'm 16 min in and hes talking like a attorney/politician. He apologizing/supporting/shouting out the women (Oprah too) and saying they lying in a nice way.
Idk if i even wanna watch the rest of this shit rn. Imma have to end it and come back later.

Last edited:
After the Joe Biden and Math Hoffa shit we still taking accusers at just their word?
:cont:

It’s the times we live in.

I remember Jamie Foxx got accused of something about a year or two ago, people drug his name through the mud. Then it came out later that it wasn’t true and nobody said a word no apologies, just moved on like nothing happened.

I haven’t seen the Russel Simmons doc so I don’t really know enough to speak on it but everyone is moving on the presumption that he did whatever he’s accused of.

When people say "trust black women" "believe black women" are they just really just asking black men to just 100% trust and believe in complete strangers accusation against another black person who denying the accusation?

I really don't understand why people have a problem with neither side being believed. Post your proof of what happened and let people make their own decision about guilt or innocence can't force people to believe you just cause you made an accusation.

If there was a gay sexual assault with 2 black women which black woman are we supposed to just trust and believe?

Back