Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

This project doesn't smell right to me. Oprah might have stepped in some shit. And she still hasn't said shit about Weinstein.

Last edited:

Ms. Winfrey said that Mr. Simmons had no role in her exit. “I told him directly in a phone call that I will not be pressured either into, or out of, backing this film,” she said. “I am only going to do what I believe to be the right thing.”

Rather, she said that she believed the film had not adequately addressed inconsistencies in Ms. Dixon’s account, although Ms. Winfrey said she still believed Ms. Dixon. She also said the documentary had not done enough to tackle the misogyny within the broader hip-hop culture at the time Ms. Dixon was active in the industry.

Oprah moving the goalposts like...
angif-move-the-goalposts-def.gif

If Oprah can't get this shit together and get a good majority of black people championing and believing in her again. Oprah ain't going to be useful to her white bosses anymore.

We all know that once a black person who has aligned themselves with white people are no longer useful to them all their dirt is released so that we as black people can tear down said black person in public.

Shit a double whammy. Although said person may deserve to be torn down. When we as black people don't have control over our own narrative and us tearing down a black person who deserves it just doesn't look good optically.

Russ probably got some inside info on her past mouth and vag activities. That bitch gives off a very sinister energy.

Past and current whorish ways in hollyweird doesn't mean shit unless it can be turned into a scandal.

It's a reason folks on the outside always talking about why these people keep fucking the same bitches or dudes. They all on the same shit and have an in the club understanding. So shit they do sexually that we see and have issue with they don't.

There is a reason Oprah was so extremely smug and uppity when she said " a Russell Simmons can't silence me." In so many words she was saying Russell has rich nigga money and connections and I have wealthy nigga money with better connections.

I doubt Burke had the same financial backing Kellz had but she was able to absolutely destroy him. But who knows who sponsored. Either way, I’m pretty sure there’s dirt on fat ass Oprah.

Burke is for sure back by a sponsor.

I'm 100% sure there is as well. Just that if that dirt is in a sexual nature it will have to scandalous to criminally scandalous to hurt Oprah is all I'm saying in that regard.

Again...Oprah backed off b/c of the reaction black folks was giving her.

You can expose a brotha...but won't expose the white man your buddies wit? Someone should've told her about the optics on this.

Do niggas not believe these black women or...

For me personally, I just don't care about or have any interest in Simmons. Combine that with some of these being almost 30 years old, so no trial is likely to happen. Just not a documentary I'm interested in.

Last edited:
Do niggas not believe these black women or...
oprah didnt.

but to be fair....i will listen.

i can see how being aggressive towards women when you are in a position of power can make them feel like they need to say yes to the guy.
i also see how ladies promote to be aggressive and some see it as a turn on.

this is where the wires get crossed.
unless a woman says no........it becomes a weird situation or when to pursue, how to pursue, man up, fall back, go for it, now aint the time, did she send me a signal or was she just celebrity struck......alot of things come into play.

im personally glad i never been in those positions.

Back