Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

BUT OPRAH AINT MAKE IT
I feel y'all bruhs, I think it's related to issues in the black community vs just targeting black men. I do believe it's essential for them to keep that same energy with white folks too though.

The harsh truth is there is some type of movement about shaming black men, but in the same rip I don't believe it's no substantial evidence. I think as a black man it's essential to think logically instead of emotionally when black women call our fellow brothers out on shit. That way we can see what's the bullshit is, vs "they just trying end the masculine black man" shit. Example, most shit on Lipstick alley is on some fuck shit. Another example, the fact some of y'all still say faggot is a sign that y'all circle is either small or not diverse to understand others lifestyle. Don't have to agree with it, but to disrespect it is a whole another ball park.

It takes growth, maturity, and understanding to come to grips with that. Took me time to get to that place I was wilding before too (look at my old IC ) but now I try to factor in logical stances on things because for the most part bruhs we don't be knowing shit and our ego gets in the way of alot shit.

Last edited:
Back