Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

“ as someone who works in law enforcement , you know how hard it is for women to come forward”

“Ok tell us what you have experienced “

Mind immediately goes to gay shit.... either u a liar or an idiot....anyway no need to reply fam play that gay w them other niggas

“ as someone who works in law enforcement , you know how hard it is for women to come forward”

“Ok tell us what you have experienced “

Mind immediately goes to gay shit.... either u a liar or an idiot....anyway no need to reply fam play that gay w them other niggas

I honestly thought you were making a harsh gay joke maybe I’m too triggered. Sorry to have offended you.

Soooo no documentary on Harvey Weinstein, John of God (the sexual predator that Oprah endorsed), or the sexual assault allegations that were made regarding the school that SHE built in South Africa? Sure Oprah. Classic example of a bitter ugly bitch that is making it her mission to destroy Black American men because she has finally realized that even with a billion dollars, she will always be unhappy and never be validated.

quoted for emphasis

Oprah’s ‘Spiritual Healer’ Sentenced to 19 Years for Sex Crimes. Where’s Her Documentary About Him?

Joao-Teixeira-de-Faria-john-of-god-phony-faith-healer-oprah-next-chapter-show-2010-rape-sexual-assault-allegations-brazil.jpg

Oprah Winfrey (pictured right) has been making a bad name for herself by attempting to destroy the successful generational legacies of two black men and their families.

A two-part documentary she produced with HBO called Leaving Neverland was centered around the stories of two white grown males she interviewed who shared what many considered to be fabricated stories. The two white males talked to Winfrey about the series of sexual assaults they allegedly endured as young boys at the hand of the late Michael Jackson.

However, Jackson’s family was not at all pleased with Winfrey’s smear campaign against their legendary loved one. In addition to its legal action taken against Winfrey, the Jackson Family responded with a documentary of its own called Neverland Firsthand. This production was organized to refute the damaging claims Winfrey’s documentary series made about Jackson.

But Winfrey was not through with black America yet.

According to a number of national U.S. media sources, the former tabloid talk show host is coming for another black man who many consider as the “Godfather of Hip-Hop.” Def Jam Recordings co-founder Russell Simmons is currently being targeted by Winfrey in another upcoming documentary.

This Winfrey-produced documentary is based on the legally unfounded story of a woman who claimed Simmons raped her in 1995. Winfrey’s actions against Jackson and Simmons reak of betrayal. She befriended both of these men gleefully at one point during their careers. Who’s purpose is Winfrey serving now in her efforts to totally destroy them?

However, the matriarchal media mogul’s good friend and phony spiritual healer João Teixeira de Faria (pictured left) has been spared from Winfrey’s onslaught of sex crime smear campaigning. De Faria (known as John of God) was sentenced to 19 years in prison for committing a slew of heinous sex crimes against hundreds of women.

Despite the horrific details about the facts outlined in De Faria’s criminal case, Winfrey (a sexual assault survivor herself) has done nothing to help tell the stories of the victims who were savagely violated by De Faria. A court in his native country of Brazil even proved that De Faria sexually victimized his own daughter.

Where is Winfrey’s dossier of dirt on this convicted monster? Why has he been off the billionaire’s radar during her oppressive bombshell campaign against two prominent black men in America who have never been convicted of any crimes?
The world deserves to know why and hear the answer from you, Ms. Winfrey.

quoted for emphasis

Oprah’s ‘Spiritual Healer’ Sentenced to 19 Years for Sex Crimes. Where’s Her Documentary About Him?

Joao-Teixeira-de-Faria-john-of-god-phony-faith-healer-oprah-next-chapter-show-2010-rape-sexual-assault-allegations-brazil.jpg

Oprah Winfrey (pictured right) has been making a bad name for herself by attempting to destroy the successful generational legacies of two black men and their families.

A two-part documentary she produced with HBO called Leaving Neverland was centered around the stories of two white grown males she interviewed who shared what many considered to be fabricated stories. The two white males talked to Winfrey about the series of sexual assaults they allegedly endured as young boys at the hand of the late Michael Jackson.

However, Jackson’s family was not at all pleased with Winfrey’s smear campaign against their legendary loved one. In addition to its legal action taken against Winfrey, the Jackson Family responded with a documentary of its own called Neverland Firsthand. This production was organized to refute the damaging claims Winfrey’s documentary series made about Jackson.

But Winfrey was not through with black America yet.

According to a number of national U.S. media sources, the former tabloid talk show host is coming for another black man who many consider as the “Godfather of Hip-Hop.” Def Jam Recordings co-founder Russell Simmons is currently being targeted by Winfrey in another upcoming documentary.

This Winfrey-produced documentary is based on the legally unfounded story of a woman who claimed Simmons raped her in 1995. Winfrey’s actions against Jackson and Simmons reak of betrayal. She befriended both of these men gleefully at one point during their careers. Who’s purpose is Winfrey serving now in her efforts to totally destroy them?

However, the matriarchal media mogul’s good friend and phony spiritual healer João Teixeira de Faria (pictured left) has been spared from Winfrey’s onslaught of sex crime smear campaigning. De Faria (known as John of God) was sentenced to 19 years in prison for committing a slew of heinous sex crimes against hundreds of women.

Despite the horrific details about the facts outlined in De Faria’s criminal case, Winfrey (a sexual assault survivor herself) has done nothing to help tell the stories of the victims who were savagely violated by De Faria. A court in his native country of Brazil even proved that De Faria sexually victimized his own daughter.

Where is Winfrey’s dossier of dirt on this convicted monster? Why has he been off the billionaire’s radar during her oppressive bombshell campaign against two prominent black men in America who have never been convicted of any crimes?
The world deserves to know why and hear the answer from you, Ms. Winfrey.

Hes sentenced and jailed

Ya, but I'm trying to understand your logic. If she didn't make one about that guy because he's already been sentenced for his crimes, and there's nothing else that can be done; why make a documentary on MJ? He's dead.

I didnt know she made the one on MJ

Oprah is pulling the plug on #MeToo documentary centered around Russell Simmons ... she's stepping down as executive producer, and blocking its path to Apple TV+.
O announced her decision to distance herself from the project Friday, this after getting dragged by 50 Cent and The Game, who said she was targeting black men accused of being sexual predators instead of their white counterparts.
Oprah says, “I have decided that I will no longer be executive producer on The Untitled Kirby Dick and Amy Ziering Documentary and it will not air on Apple TV+."
The doc, which features a former music exec who accused Russell of sexual misconduct, is set to premiere next month at the Sundance Film Festival.
Oprah adds, "First and foremost, I want it to be known that I unequivocally believe and support the women. Their stories deserve to be told and heard."

Oprah is pulling the plug on #MeToo documentary centered around Russell Simmons ... she's stepping down as executive producer, and blocking its path to Apple TV+.
O announced her decision to distance herself from the project Friday, this after getting dragged by 50 Cent and The Game, who said she was targeting black men accused of being sexual predators instead of their white counterparts.
Oprah says, “I have decided that I will no longer be executive producer on The Untitled Kirby Dick and Amy Ziering Documentary and it will not air on Apple TV+."
The doc, which features a former music exec who accused Russell of sexual misconduct, is set to premiere next month at the Sundance Film Festival.
Oprah adds, "First and foremost, I want it to be known that I unequivocally believe and support the women. Their stories deserve to be told and heard."

New black media wins again

If Russell actually did this shit he deserves to be held accountable. I have a 5 year old daughter and I'm not about to excuse or justify sexual harassment or misconduct against anyone's daughter b/c I know exactly what I would if someone did that shit to mine. Idgaf if it's Russ, Trump, Weinstein or whoever if you're wrong you're wrong and you need to be held accountable.

With all that said you can't deny Oprah's lust to destroy Russell Simmons and her deafing silence on Weinstein. She knows that dirty ass cac and she knows everything that he did. I have no problem with her getting at Russ if this shit is true but if she is gonna make it her business to bring Russ down than she needs to do the exact same thing to that fat, sloppy, disgusting cac Weinstein.

She had a front row seat to his bullshit. He should have been contestant #1 on the summer jam screen. Oprah made a conscious decision to give Weinstein a pass therefore she is in no position to go after Russ or anyone else on this issue.

If she really gave a fuck about this #MeToo shit she would take her ass to South Africa and find out who the fuck was down there molesting all those girls in her school. Until she does something about that and her good friend Weinstein she can miss me with the #MeToo documentaries.

Last edited:
Back