Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Pimped Me Like A whore To Weinstein

Its plausible, it's possible, pistol popping, complex, no simple option, bitch dropping O...

Real talk tho, most of the people who came up in the 70s and 80s and made it. Grew up in an era where black people wanted to be white people.

Oprah's name is only getting dragged through the mud because of the Michael Jackson Neverland panel she did & the insecurity of niggas feelin like the white man is after these niggas Cosby, MJ & R. Kelly. The bullshit they did was ALWAYS there, it just took a lifetime movie for yall to care because society is shallow. Oprah isn't responsible for anything, that's not someone who would knowingly put another person in harm's way & you niggas KNOW better.

The insecurity is in people thinking Harvey Weinstein will get off scott free, that's not going to happen. Not in the state of NY. People are asking if Harvey will be met with the same heat - he was & it'll get even worse when his trial comes up.
Yea like Paul Manafort....Weinstein the most powerful person in Hollywood....he ll be aite

Oprah finna get reminded: No matter how much money you have, no matter how far reaching your influence is; you're still a nigger.

Not going to happen until she goes after someone white who has some power or connected to someone who has some power. As long as Oprah keeps doing the shit she doing to black people she will be perfectly fine.

Oprah's name is only getting dragged through the mud because of the Michael Jackson Neverland panel she did & the insecurity of niggas feelin like the white man is after these niggas Cosby, MJ & R. Kelly. The bullshit they did was ALWAYS there, it just took a lifetime movie for yall to care because society is shallow. Oprah isn't responsible for anything, that's not someone who would knowingly put another person in harm's way & you niggas KNOW better.

The insecurity is in people thinking Harvey Weinstein will get off scott free, that's not going to happen. Not in the state of NY. People are asking if Harvey will be met with the same heat - he was & it'll get even worse when his trial comes up.

Cosby and MJ cases is/was some bullshit. I don't give fuck what anybody has to say otherwise!

I'm sure some of yall feel the exact opposite of that and I don't care.

giphy.gif

some of ya'll need to add a got damn avi

no reason you shouldnt have SOMETHING there by now

Back