Welcome To aBlackWeb

Only us smh (black men in entertainment)

Qawshun

ChiefNem

My guy sent me this video, dude basically saying that for anyone to get in the rap game you had give up ya ass. He brings up fab wearing a kilt kanye, young thug e.t.c. granted there's some fruits in the game some well know some not but. Why isn't this said about pop stars or country singers? It's only black folk that subscribe to this dumb ass narrative imo

You say this like Hollywood in a whole hasn’t been systematically doing this for generations. Every victim is different, with the majority perpetrated by white men with power. There’s a difference between that and what niggas like Young Thug are doing tho. They do it for attention & to curry favor with curtain communities. Who in their true nature when it comes down to it will turn their back on you when push comes to shove.

Another extra woke smart dumb hip hop industry anti-Illuminati youtube conspiracy theorist.
200.gif

My guy sent me this video, dude basically saying that for anyone to get in the rap game you had give up ya ass. He brings up fab wearing a kilt kanye, young thug e.t.c. granted there's some fruits in the game some well know some not but. Why isn't this said about pop stars or country singers? It's only black folk that subscribe to this dumb ass narrative imo

This is that Illuminati conspiracy theory shit. Kilts are for men anyway. We just not Scottish. But this like when they said niggas had to wear dresses to get on

This is that Illuminati conspiracy theory shit. Kilts are for men anyway. We just not Scottish. But this like when they said niggas had to wear dresses to get on

I don't know for sure but there might actually be something with that black comedians being pressured to put on a dress shit.

Back