Welcome To aBlackWeb

Only a few bad apples huh?...Bad Cops Thread

fuck her too. If she felt a way and didnt want to be a part of that she should have spoken up. Her silence on the matter makes her just as guilty.

All of this over less than 13 dollars and some change worth of shit that she didnt even have cuz they took it in the store before she left.. smfh

I feel ya. The girl was scared. I know fear when I see it. And that shit can make you not want to do the right thing.

Michigan police cancel PTSD training session with controversial 'Killology' speaker after he tells officers 'best sex' happens after killing and taking a life is 'not a big deal'

• Retired Lt Col Dave Grossman faced a fierce backlash after video surfaced of him telling cops 'killing is not a big deal' and can give them 'best sex'
  • Grossman has trained military and police officers for decades and wrote the bestseller 'On Killing' about training regular people to kill
  • The Michigan police association was due to host Grossman to help cops overcome PTSD trauma after one recent officer suicide
  • But activists encouraged complaints against the police union and the evangelical church that was set to host the event next month
  • The event was canceled amid heightened focus on police brutality in the wake of George Floyd killing
  • Police in the US kill around 1,000 civilians a year, a figure that has remained stable as violent crime has spiked post-pandemic
Prior to the backlash against his controversial methods, Grossman told how he would spend 300 days a year on the road training police on 'mental preparation for combat,' which he also refers to as 'software in your head.'

Grossman's website explains that Killology is a philosophy he created based upon the idea that 'anyone can be trained to kill'.

Shocking news!!

"Please ask yourself: when was the last time you saw next-generation, world class technology for education, healthcare, housing, etc consistently prioritized for underserved communities like this?" Ocasio-Cortez tweeted at the time.

Back