Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

@Disanthrope i can't help you with nunna these wnba picks. Not confident about any of it lol.

Only one im kinda feeling is taking the under on ionescu for anything cuz she missed last game with an ankle injury. If she even play tonight.

Other than that, I'm playing it safe tonight.

@Disanthrope i can't help you with nunna these wnba picks. Not confident about any of it lol.

Only one im kinda feeling is taking the under on ionescu for anything cuz she missed last game with an ankle injury. If she even play tonight.

Other than that, I'm playing it safe tonight.
I think Vadersloot can get the 7 assists over

I've only bet twice on baseball and both was on Tim Anderson fantasy projection and he came through both times. Baseball too risky

When the nba season is over, I’ll probably go with WNBA shit for like a month until football season begins. That should be fun

I took Giannis under fantasy points

:wtf11:

But he’s been pulled so I’m good. Unfortunately I took KD on the over in points and he’ll come up short but I took Harden over 2.5 made 3s and hit 3!!

Last edited:
Big night tonight!! Thinking of taking Embiid on the under in fantasy points and capella on the over in rebounds for now. Huerter at 1.5 3s made? I still don’t trust him

Korkmaz over 2.0 reb

Curry over 15.5 point or over 3.0 3s

Collins over 8 reb

Royce over 8.5 points

Gobert under 36

Royce over 2.0 assist

Pg over 30.5

Ben over 8.0 assist

Lou over 0.5 3s

Bojan over 2.0 3s

Gobert under 13.5 reb is risky

Back