Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

Shits busted. Everything was going according to script when it was 17-0 then the bills started choking. I had to make an emergency slip.........

Screenshot_20230116_093927_Underdog.jpg

I'm sitting here listening to the CJ curry Podcast but I dont always take a lot advice from there or anywhere because it's all percentage and numbers based. My strategy is more logic based and i use the numbers to back up my hunches.

I don't care what the hit rates are here, i feel like tatum has to pick up jalen brown slack, the bucs can't run on dallas and the warriors are down bad and klay is sitting...so i bet over comfortably

Where can I do research for this?? I’m tired of missing out
Well I don’t gamble anymore but here are some helpful tools

statmuse.com you can look up any players game history. You can see their stats vs specific teams, 1st half/2nd half splits, etc.

Props.cash is another one but it’s subscription based. They show you the betting lines on player props, performance over last 10, etc…

but again it’s $20 a month (I never subscribed but I think it’s pretty useful)

I mostly used stat muse caused it’s free lol

Where can I do research for this?? I’m tired of missing out
Bruh.

Before that you have a MENTALITY that Unders are the way.

You have to believe it and trust it but to this moment i dont know anyone who thinks like me. The way people go about prop betting you'd think you don't have the option to go under.

When you adopt this mentality it makes research easier. There's a site called props.cash that i used to use before a couple seasons ago. Now since im up i research at statmuse use boxscores at espn.

The way I can confidently put thousands of dollars on bets is because I monitor injuries and exploit them.

That slip 20k slip has Ricky rubio off an acl and Hayward 1st game back from injury!!! automatic motherfucking unders!!! free money in my mind.

Well I don’t gamble anymore but here are some helpful tools

statmuse.com you can look up any players game history. You can see their stats vs specific teams, 1st half/2nd half splits, etc.

Props.cash is another one but it’s subscription based. They show you the betting lines on player props, performance over last 10, etc…

but again it’s $20 a month (I never subscribed but I think it’s pretty useful)

I mostly used stat muse caused it’s free lol
Great minds...

Back