Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

Good Undertaking... i didn't know Killer Hayes was back already, must've overlooked him, i def would've taken his unders

I didn't have time to research yesterday so I just threw something together off eyeballing. Unders hit

Screenshot_20230105_021703_PrizePicks.jpg

I like all these plays individually but i don't think the whole slip is gonna hit

Screenshot_20230105_011707_PrizePicks.jpg

indignation-jump.gif

Screenshot_20230107_201414_Underdog.jpg
Screenshot_20230107_201613_Chrome.jpg

Run me home Deshaun!

Screenshot_20230109_081005_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fultz at 21.5 pra on underdog... i don't believe in "hit rates" like that but he hit that in 7 straight, just beat the warriors and now playing the kings with a huge 237.5 implied total... i gotta max bet the over, which i never do..

Beef Stew over 23.5 pt and reb on underdog

If it's the same on pp it will be a good pair for taco tues props

Rant....

I find it unbelievable that a real verified account has the nerve to get in front of their 17k followers and be so loud and wrong like this

1st of all, why the fuck would you do a 6 pick with all overs? 2nd, why would 4 of the 6 be people from the same damn team? I get lebron was out but that's a ridiculous expectation

3rd, why would 3 of the 4 lakers props involve rebounds? That was a losing losing losing slip from jump, a straight up donation. People don't even consider CORRELATION when making picks. If you're gonna bet Thomas Bryant gets 9 rebounds why would you negatively correlate that slip with Westbrook and Beverly rebounds props??

4th, you're betting Sabonis is gonna go for 14 rebounds, which is alot, but doable for him... but now look at how many total rebounds you're expecting from that ONE slip. What, 30, 35 rebounds?

"Who misses?"🙄 That slip went 2/6, tre jones pushed

People are gonna stay hitting the deposit button with this mindset. You gotta put more thought into your slips other than just how do you think the individual player is gonna do.

That's im so under-minded.... You don't feel like a dumbass when you lose lol...

There are so many people like this on twitter/youtube who give advice on player props but aint made nobody no money. I'm the one that should be giving the advice to thousands of people online, cuz im getting rich outchea but if I did it would bankrupt pp and underdog in 1 season, so im good. I'll let the masses fail and keep my strategy on the low.

/rant

Back