Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Online F*** Money??

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
Would you be supportive if your s/o wanted to be a webcam model and cam from home?

It would be another stream of income for her/y'all/the home and it's from the safety of ones own home.

i ran a hard campaign for this in the beginning

now it seems wild and unnecessary, glad I didnt

I always wonder what those couples do in their regular lives and how they balance it with families and everything

i ran a hard campaign for this in the beginning

now it seems wild and unnecessary, glad I didnt

I always wonder what those couples do in their regular lives and how they balance it with families and everything

Good question.

Why are you glad y'all didn't end up doing it?

Did you present the idea to her?

So will I be ok with the world seeing and beating off to my girls pussy for some money?

Type of weird question is this?

Yeah would you?

Would you be ok with it if it was from the comfort and safety of your own home?

Would you be ok with the additional stream of revenue coming in?

Yeah would you?

Would you be ok with it if it was from the comfort and safety of your own home?

Would you be ok with the additional stream of revenue coming in?

Im old school in the sense that I feel that my girls body should be exclusively mine to enjoy.

Its her body ofcourse, so she would have to make the decision to make sure only I get to enjoy seeing exclusive parts of her body.

Thats me though.

Good question.

Why are you glad y'all didn't end up doing it?

Did you present the idea to her?

just thinking different.....business, kids, church, schools,etc.....shit wouldnt be good if it got out

at the time I was just more on some yolo and it sounded dope af to get paid just on some freak shit in the house

yeah i presented it to her.....it was more about our videos together, but i did mention that the cam girls were blowing up....and most paying weirdos dont wanna see a boyfriend/husband

Im old school in the sense that I feel that my girls body should be exclusively mine to enjoy.

Its her body ofcourse, so she would have to make the decision to make sure only I get to enjoy seeing exclusive parts of her body.

Thats me though.

I respect that.

So you would consider partial or implied nudity like stripteases and things but nothing like masturbation or pussy shots?

Hypothetically speaking of course.

just thinking different.....business, kids, church, schools,etc.....shit wouldnt be good if it got out

at the time I was just more on some yolo and it sounded dope af to get paid just on some freak shit in the house

yeah i presented it to her.....it was more about our videos together, but i did mention that the cam girls were blowing up....and most paying weirdos dont wanna see a boyfriend/husband

I assume most people's reservations about something like this would be if it ever "got out" to the public/associates/friends/family, but at the end of the day why should it even matter?

being judged isnt a problem

not every company or client or school rocks with that shit tho

we work with the state, hospitals, nursing homes, etc....kids go to a christian private school

all this came after the fact tho...which is why i say NOW im glad

trust me I was all with the fuck it attitude lol

...sure.

I think a lotta people assume you have to take your clothes off to do it...wrong.

I've seen vids where the woman is just cleaning her house...fully clothed...and muthafuccas was sending her money. And if she acknowledged them, they sent MORE money. Shyt is cash cow tbh.

ESPECIALLY if you do fetish ones like feet. @Sion the Feet-ologist can probably attest to that. Lol. Feet vids...guarantee gold. And again...you dont have to take your clothes off. I mean you'll get more BUT...folks will pay regardless.

The way I see it...if muthafuccas wanna pay to watch her clean house...walk around...show her feet...cool. Who am I to tell them how they spend their money. Thank you for the funds. Lol

Last edited:
...sure.

I think a lotta people assume you have to take your clothes off to do it...wrong.

I've seen vids where the woman is just cleaning her house...fully clothed...and muthafuccas was sending her money. And if she acknowledged them, they sent MORE money. Shyt is cash cow tbh.

ESPECIALLY if you do fetish ones like feet. @Sion the Feet-ologist can probably attest to that. Lol. Feet vids...guarantee gold. And again...you dont have to take your clothes off. I mean you'll get more BUT...folks will pay regardless.

The way I see it...if muthafuccas wanna pay to watch her clean house...walk around...show her feet...cool. Who am I to tell them how they spend their money. Thank you for the funds. Lol

Fa real bro they don't even have to take their clothes off and mfs will still pay to watch her do nothing.

If somebody'll pay to watch her just sit there?! Fuck it...

In my youth, who am I kidding, a few years ago i would have been into it. A couples joint, no solo work

Now tho, nah. Aint no pros besides the money

A few years ago tho....shhiiiittt. I was a wild one tho

Back