Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Online F*** Buddies?

Lol shut your bitch ass up..

I said the same shit u said wonder if one is more impactful than the other

Why TF are you still talking to me? Aren’t you married or something? Go play with your fucking wife. Y’all niggas love fucking with me until I start hurting feelings lol.

If this was me, fo nigga mods woulda been held me down while the Admin chop my head off. I cant even look at a female wrong on here..my nigga called her a whole slut

:ualreadyknow: wheres the fairness?
I’m trying to handle it. I have no control over the other nigga mods. I’m pretty sure they coming.

@GNS you outta pocket b. You yaself recognize ya jk didnt go over well and should be man enough to dead it.

@Love, you can't be crying foul when aint no one seen the shit you crying about. Its disengenious

I'm sure the title is wrong but I know what TS mean

Wouldnt do it with someone I wasn't actively trying to smash tho.

If this was me, fo nigga mods woulda been held me down while the Admin chop my head off. I cant even look at a female wrong on here..my nigga called her a whole slut

:ualreadyknow: wheres the fairness?
Get out yo feelings b

Why TF are you still talking to me? Aren’t you married or something? Go play with your fucking wife. Y’all niggas love fucking with me until I start hurting feelings lol.
When are u gonna start hurting them?
You quoted me I responded.
I don't have a wife and before u get fresh, no I'm not interested.

When are u gonna start hurting them?
You quoted me I responded.
I don't have a wife and before u get fresh, no I'm not interested.

No you called me out of my name then continued the back and forth. Stop talking to me.

Meh I found it funny but I've been done. What's the world coming to when someone admits they send out the same nudes to multiple partners and I can't call them a slut without a bunch of hoopla.
This is ridiculous
But did you HAVE to call her a s

never mind. Y’all got it.

Back