Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Online F*** Buddies?

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
What you think about being or having online fuck buddy(s)?

Basically someone(s) who you're not romantically committed to who you enjoy sending and receiving sexy pics or videos to/from.

Ladies:

If you ever took a sexy or maybe even a dirty pic of yourself and had no one to send it to... Consider an online fuck buddy.

had that once. Eventually it got boring. when the excuses came about meeting up...I stopped contacting them.

had that once. Eventually it got boring. when the excuses came about meeting up...I stopped contacting them.

I'm talking about something that's strictly pics/vids/FaceTime... Someone you don't meet up with, just sexting/pics/etc.

This was cool before camera phones became.

I imagine these days the market is flooded

This was cool before camera phones became.

I imagine these days the market is flooded
Before camera phones were popular, nude pics of yourself were hard to come by. And scanning to send them online was sometimes risky if you didn't have a scanner at home...

So 2000-2007 whenever I got nudes from a chick online..... Them shits were highly valued. Like... Yea, even if I didn't fuck.... We basically fucking. Lol

But once camera phones became popular and common, it's easy as fuck to send a nude. So much, that they lost their street value.

I imagine that shit just don't slap like it did 10+ years ago

Before camera phones were popular, nude pics of yourself were hard to come by. And scanning to send them online was sometimes risky if you didn't have a scanner at home...

So 2000-2007 whenever I got nudes from a chick online..... Them shits were highly valued. Like... Yea, even if I didn't fuck.... We basically fucking. Lol

But once camera phones became popular and common, it's easy as fuck to send a nude. So much, that they lost their street value.

I imagine that shit just don't slap like it did 10+ years ago

its slappin when its new and you've never been with this person, like the beginning of any other type of relationship

especially if you been seeing or talking to them for a while before it started

it’s not a fuck buddy if y’all not actually banging. Why not just find someone local?

I send that type of stuff to dudes I’m tryna get PIPED down by.

Back