Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

tenor.gif

how is it hilarious when both of them were traded to contenders whose rosters were further along than the pelicans

like, thats not even a tweet to chuckle or smirk at...its dumb and false af

anyway, been seeing too much chatter about the rumblings with Griffin and SVG during the season

i kinda care but I mostly dont. While i was hoping SVG would be what the team needed, at least Griff and Gayle had the mindset to just cut bait, buy him out, and start over instead of holding on and then hoping things got better.

I do like the Idea of starting NAW, but Kira still not ready imo (to start) since this is apparently what Griff was trying to get SVG to do.

anyway, been seeing too much chatter about the rumblings with Griffin and SVG during the season

i kinda care but I mostly dont. While i was hoping SVG would be what the team needed, at least Griff and Gayle had the mindset to just cut bait, buy him out, and start over instead of holding on and then hoping things got better.

I do like the Idea of starting NAW, but Kira still not ready imo (to start) since this is apparently what Griff was trying to get SVG to do.
Wow, I thought Kira was your boy, lol . Jk.

lol

he is my boy but i dont think he ready to have the keys to the first unit just yet. Homie got to get in that weight room something serious lol
Glad we have summer league back this year. Will be able to see early the work he has done this offseason.

Glad we have summer league back this year. Will be able to see early the work he has done this offseason.
yea thats gonna be huge for Kira. You know how i feel about workout szn lol but I saw only a couple vids about NAW and one on Kira. I like them boys for the most part trying to keep things under wraps. I know Kira probably been on the weights heavy

yea thats gonna be huge for Kira. You know how i feel about workout szn lol but I saw only a couple vids about NAW and one on Kira. I like them boys for the most part trying to keep things under wraps. I know Kira probably been on the weights heavy
Agreed

Great article

I hope people finally understand what he excels at vs his deficiencies and adjust expectations
That's what I'm saying. I see alot of Zo fans say he is a point guard and needs the "keys" but Zo excels at being a Connector. Alot of NBA fans are not too familiar with this position. Hailiburton for Sac is another good Connector.

Back