Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

This thread is so dead, LMAO.

@Spy 1 or @Spy 2 Which ever one is AP, how washed is JJ Redick? And what are the chances he gets brought out? Wont mind seeing him on my Lakers, we need the shooting.
He prefers to be close with his family in NY so expect him on the Nets or Knicks. Buyout very possible unless Optimistic Griff thanks the Pels can make the playoffs And keep him to run the two man game with Zion

This thread is so dead, LMAO.

@Spy 1 or @Spy 2 Which ever one is AP, how washed is JJ Redick? And what are the chances he gets brought out? Wont mind seeing him on my Lakers, we need the shooting.
I've been meaning to post in here but the gut wrenching loss to Portland then the subsequent loss just had me spaced out lol

Silver pointed it out already but yeah, he not going to the Lakers. Lakers don't have players or draft capital I think to do a straight up I think so another team would have to get involved and I don't see anyone helping the Lakers facilitate it anyways

I've been meaning to post in here but the gut wrenching loss to Portland then the subsequent loss just had me spaced out lol

Silver pointed it out already but yeah, he not going to the Lakers. Lakers don't have players or draft capital I think to do a straight up I think so another team would have to get involved and I don't see anyone helping the Lakers facilitate it anyways
We are not trading for anybody. Hence why i asked if there is a chance he gets brought out.

@silverfoxx...not sure if you saw these but i think Shamit does a fantastic job of putting things into perspective about Lonzo, Adams, and Bledsoe

Last edited:
Zo can def be your third best player on a championship team.

y’all tripping

Heat just went to finals and their 3rd best player ain’t better than Zo

Zo can def be your third best player on a championship team.

y’all tripping

Heat just went to finals and their 3rd best player ain’t better than Zo
while thats not the main criticism, even though its a valid one...the question has primarily been what do you pay him for his skillset that seems to be on a trajectory to improve or it could really stagnate and he gets no better than what he currently is

HOW MUCH IS THAT WORTH FOR THIS TEAM NOW AND WHAT DOES THAT LOOK LIKE MOVING FORWARD WHEN ITS TIME FOR ZION'S SECOND CONTRACT!!!

@silverfoxx

giphy.gif

Back