Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

That’s not even a thing
It is a thing and Lonzo is 2nd in it on your team. Kira is 9th behind JJ redick.

I might need to watch Kira more, but doing a deep drive into his stats right now and there is nothing impressive here. Even driving to the basket that @AP21 is using to batter Lonzo, Kira is doing that worse than Lonzo so far this season.

@toheeb27 you very patient with Lonzo, but all that shit gets real when it's contract season fam. If you invest in a player who has not shown any consistent growth in areas needed to fix, and needs offensive systems changed to hide his holes, or develop players that everything you are looking for in a PG why make the gamble into beating a dead horse? Lonzo is choosing not to drive and being passive, that's not on coaching fam. Did you watch the LaMelo game where Lonzo kept passing up open shots and not attacking the rim? Like I just don't understand how y'all keep finding excuses for this nigga.
Point to where i have made excuses for him, I will wait. Like for real, show me where i have made excuses for him.

It is a thing and Lonzo is 2nd in it on your team. Kira is 9th behind JJ redick.

I might need to watch Kira more, but doing a deep drive into his stats right now and there is nothing impressive here. Even driving to the basket that @AP21 is using to clubbed Lonzo, Kira is doing that worse than Lonzo so far this season.

That’s shoots taken on receiving a pass?

That’s not even a thing
Yes it is very much a thing

He gets the ball to open teammates. If the shot is missed, it's a potential assist. But don't get caught up in that, focus on the fact that he drives to score or he knows where to pass the ball when he draws the defense. That is something you want from Lonzo which currently he does not do nearly enough of

I might need to watch Kira more, but doing a deep drive into his stats right now and there is nothing impressive here. Even driving to the basket that @AP21 is using to batter Lonzo, Kira is doing that worse than Lonzo so far this season.
No one is doing worse than lonzo b lol. But, let's table the Kira talk until you're able to watch him play more

Cool?

I also don't want you to focus too much on the assists either because the NBA counts assists too inconsistently also.

Yes it is very much a thing

He gets the ball to open teammates. If the shot is missed, it's a potential assist. But don't get caught up in that, focus on the fact that he drives to score or he knows where to pass the ball when he draws the defense. That is something you want from Lonzo which currently he does not do nearly enough of
LOL, Making shit up again. He drives, but he is not really producing much with it, lol.

LOL, Making shit up again. He drives, but he is not really producing much with it, lol.

I'm not making it up b, but I see where this is going.

Next time, I'll have my data prepared instead of going off the top of my head. It was my fault trying to have a debate unprepared

I'm not making it up b, but I see where this is going.

Next time, I'll have my data prepared instead of going off the top of my head. It was my fault trying to have a debate unprepared
Its cool. Not my goal to argue with u. Its your team, u watch them more than i do. Problem i was having is the stats are not coming close to the picture u are painting for Kira.

Its cool. Not my goal to argue with u. Its your team, u watch them more than i do. Problem i was having is the stats are not coming close to the picture u are painting for Kira.
Gotcha

I will say this, Kira is only averaging 9 min a game currently. I'm sure when most of that came in garbage time. He got some tick when lonzo was out and he played well all things considered.

At this point, I want lonzo to be good. I want him with this team but he has a lot of work to do if he wants to prove his value and him having the bulk share of the ball handling duties just isn't yielding a lot of positive things right now.

He plays great defense and from his actions, looks to want to shoot the 3 more. Ok, then do that and do that shit well

2 losses to Utah, 3rd best record in the west

Loss to the Lakers, best record in the west

Loss to clippers, second best record in the west.

People ready to blow it up already huh lol. People so damn impatient.

2 losses to Utah, 3rd best record in the west

Loss to the Lakers, best record in the west

Loss to clippers, second best record in the west.

People ready to blow it up already huh lol. People so damn impatient.
loss to the heat with no Jimmy butler for majority of the game

loss to the Thunder with bazley having a double double

loss to the hornets with no Cody zeller

none of these are currently playoff teams

I have to curb the hope trafficking a bit

Back