Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

I think btw Lonzo and Jrue, u guys could have the 2nd best defensive backcourt in the NBA. Still think when healthy, the Clippers should be the best.

Lonzo’s defense is not flashy, but he does a lot of the right things, especially offball.

Does Gentry and his staff coach solid defensive principles? Or does the mfer just wants to run, fuck defense?

Last edited:
eh...i didnt really study it before but it looks like they literally just adjusted his natural form to the right

shot leaves the top of his head instead of his left ear lol

aight so...i dont care about the points or whatever. I was looking at this game purely from a lineup/rotation standpoint

-I saw a few of the sets they ran were the same ones for AD with the off ball high pick and roll. Zion got hops, but AD would get that shit from the roof of the smoothie king center lol. They might need to tweak that

-I love the tempo.

-Lonzo looked really comfortable directing the offense

-Loved Zion's aggressiveness. He's gonna have to work on that conditioning as he looked tired af, but I expect that to improve over the course of the season.

-Liked what I saw from Belli. he's a solid screener and can put the ball on the floor if he needs to if he's forced off the 3pt line

-NAW might end up being the steal of the draft. He picking up right where he left off in summer league.

-Overall, i just really liked the movement. There were a couple of instances where the ball stopped, mainly b.c BI was trying to take people off the dribble, but i think that will be talked about

aight so...i dont care about the points or whatever. I was looking at this game purely from a lineup/rotation standpoint

-I saw a few of the sets they ran were the same ones for AD with the off ball high pick and roll. Zion got hops, but AD would get that shit from the roof of the smoothie king center lol. They might need to tweak that

-I love the tempo.

-Lonzo looked really comfortable directing the offense

-Loved Zion's aggressiveness. He's gonna have to work on that conditioning as he looked tired af, but I expect that to improve over the course of the season.

-Liked what I saw from Belli. he's a solid screener and can put the ball on the floor if he needs to if he's forced off the 3pt line

-NAW might end up being the steal of the draft. He picking up right where he left off in summer league.

-Overall, i just really liked the movement. There were a couple of instances where the ball stopped, mainly b.c BI was trying to take people off the dribble, but i think that will be talked about
Lol, like @BDBIID said, NAW is going to make Josh Hart become a full time Fornite player by the All Star break.

Definitely a steal.

Back